A professional micro-encapsulated water-base insecticide for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor areas.
A professional termiticide that is a "repellant" termiticide that controls subterranean termite infestations with a 5 Year Residual in the soil.
Broad-spectrum insecticide provides excellent control of subterranean termites in pre-and post-construction applications.
A professional termiticide and the most effective termiticide and ant control product available today.
A professional termiticide insecticide that kills termites and other insects in commercial & residential indoors and outdoor perimeter.
A professional insecticide that controls insects in commercial & residential and indoor & outdoor area including turf & ornamental plants.
A professional insecticide that controls insects for commercial & residential indoors & outdoors including lawns and landscape ornamentals.
Non-repellent termiticide with Imidacloprid. Kills termites by direct contact and the transfer effect, eventually wiping out the entire colony.
A professional insecticide for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor insects and wood-destroying insects including ornamental plants.
A professional termiticide insecticide for subterranean, drywood, dampwood termites and carpenter ants with outdoor perimeter treatments and contains 21.4% Imidacloprid.
A professional oil base termiticide insecticide that is residual and water resistant for outdoors on turf-grass, ornamentals and termites.
A professional insecticide that controls insects for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor areas including lawns and landscaping.
A professional termiticide with a reduced-risk termite control product on the market.
A professional residual insecticide that controls insects for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor areas including lawns, shrubs and trees.
A professional termicide insecticide that kills termites and insects for residential & commercial outside perimeter applications.
An insecticide that controls over 75 insects for residential indoors & outdoors in turf-grass, ornamental plants, shrubs and trees.
A professional termicide insecticide that kills termites and insects for residential and commercial outside perimeter applications.
A professional insecticide that controls insects for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor areas including turf-grass and ornamental landscaping.
Taurus SC contains the same amount of active ingredient as Termidor SC (9.1% fipronil) for excellent termite and pest control.
A professional insecticide that controls insects for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor areas including lawns and ornamentals.
A professional micro-encapsulated insecticide for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor applications including lawns and ornamental shrubs & trees.
A professional insecticide that controls over 30 insects for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor applications including lawns & landscaping.
A professional Insecticide that is a wettable powder to control insects for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor areas including landscaping and turf-grass.
Premise Pro Insecticide provides superior protection for pre construction treatment against subterranean termites
A professional insecticide that controls insects for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor areas including lawns, ornamental shrubs and trees.
A professional termiticide insecticide with 2 active ingredients for outdoor perimeter applications for commercial & residential sites.
Totality Wood Treatment provides pest management control for all wood treatment programs.
A professional termiticide insecticide for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor applications including lawns, ornamental plants and fruit & nut trees.
A professional insecticide for commercial & residential indoor & outdoor applications on lawns & ornamental landscaping and interior plantscapes.
A professional insecticide with residual control for commercial & residential indoor & outdoors applications including lawns and landscape shrubs & trees.
A professional suspension insecticide with two active ingredients that kills mosquitoes, bed bugs, spiders, fleas and other hard to kill insects.
See Also: How to do a termite treatment
Termite killer products are available asliquids, termite bait systems, or both. Liquid Termite spray products are fast acting, can be applied closer to the infestation, and require less maintenance. Termite Bait Systems are less intrusive, no drilling or trenching is needed, no expensive equipment is required, and bait systems can help you identify a problem before the termites reach your home. You can do your own termite control, and we carry all the termite killer you'll need.Continue reading below the products to learn more about termite protection.
Termite pest control can be costly but with the expert advice and professional products at DoMyOwn.com, you can find everything you need to do it yourself. This video provides an overview of do-it-yourself termite control products and methods.
Termites can be one of the most destructive insects to your home. Theyre not just annoying, but they can actually damage the structural integrity of your most important investment. In the southern United States it is estimated that there can be anywhere from 15-25 active termite colonies in any given acre of land. The question is not if your home will get these wood-eating monsters, but when. You have invested a lot into your home and theres no reason why you shouldnt invest in some good termite control to keep them away. At Do My Own Pest Control we have all the different pest control products you need to live pest free, even from termites.
Termites are a huge problem and a serious threat to the value and structural integrity of your home. However, due to their reclusive nature, it can be hard to tell whether or not your house is troubled by these insects. Therefore you should know the following termites signs that might indicate a problem in your home and be ready to act to get rid of them if they are present.
There are three different types of termites that are likely to infest your home: Subterranean termites, drywood termites, and dampwood termites. Here is a brief description of each type.
Here are some termite pictures to help you identify them:
Termite pest control services can be costly and thats why we sell everything you need to do it yourself. DIY termite control is so much cheaper than hiring an exterminator. On average, the cost to do it yourself isonly about 10%of what it would cost you to hire a company. When you consider that most companies will charge about $1,500 to do a treatment, you can easily see how much you can save with our help.
There are several different kinds of methods that you could use and we have the right experience to help you know which one is best. Our highly trained staff of termite control experts can help you implement the right protection so you never have to deal with termites again.
We sell all of the best professional products likeTermidorandBora Careto help you take control of your termite infestation and get rid of them for good. A fully matured termite queen can lay up to 2,000 new eggs per day and an aggressive approach to killing termites is often needed to completely exterminate them from your home. With these products, you'll never have to wonder how to kill termites again!
If you would like to know how to get rid of termites, and the most effective treatment methods available today, you can give us a call at 1-866-581-PEST. We have termite extermination specialists standing by ready to help you get rid of these destructive pests for good!
1. How to Choose a Professional Termite Company - You have decided to call in the pros or maybe you have started your own treatments but needs some back up. These pointers will help you choose a company you can trust.
2. Do Your Own Subterranean Termite Inspection at Home - Every good termite treatment program begins with a thorough inspection to determine trouble spots. Find out how. This article includes a list of the most common signs of termite infestation.
3. Termite baiting is a fairly simple process and can be used as a tool to monitor termite activity early on before infestations flare up. Installing bait stations around your home provide excellent control when combined with a barrier/soil treatment. The following articles will assist you in successful termite baiting: Termite Baiting Systems,Firstline and Advance termite baiting systems, Do Your Own Termite Baiting.
4. Barrier/ Soil Treatments for Termite Control- Discusses how to do your own preventative barrier and soil treatments both pre- and post-construction, using products like Timbor, Termidor, and Cyper WP. Soil treatments form a barrier to prevent termites from entering your home through gaps, cracks, crawl spaces, or wooden elements in the foundation.
5. What to Do When Termites Infest Your Furniture- Hey, wait a second! That's YOUR armchair! - What you can do to reclaim your recliner when Drywood Termites or other wood-destroying insects take over the sitting room.
Learn more about your pesky opponents' savvy ways by reading up on some basic identification and biology:
1. Subterranean Termite ID & Biology
2. Drywood Termite ID & Biology
3. Dampwood Termite ID & Biology
There are three common termite species, and each is slightly different. Refer to our specific termite control pages for detailed information on how to control and get rid of the ones that plague you.
1. How to Get Rid of Subterranean Termites
2. How to Get Rid of Drywood Termites
3. How to Get Rid of Dampwood Termites
Recommended Products for Soil/ Barrier Treatments:
Termidor SC Termite Treatment - How to Apply Termidor SC
How To Apply Dominion 2L Termiticide - Dominion 2L Termite Treatment
Recommended Termite Baiting Systems:
The answer to this question will be different for everyone, and the right answer for you will depend on several factors. Termite treatments can be challenging and tedious, requiring specialized training and equipment. Many homeowners have successfully performed their own termite treatments using liquid treatments and/or baiting systems, while others have found it more prudent to pay a professional in order to save time, money, and potential frustration. Before you decide, you may want to consider the following:
I. If You Have an Existing Infestation:
The most effective treatment for active termite infestations is a combination of applying a barrier/soil termiticide treatment, and installing a termite bait system. Keep in mind that a baiting program requires a lot of time, effort, and energy on your part to install the stations and then monitor them on a consistent basis, over a period of years. If monitoring is not done properly, the baiting program will fail. If you feel that you are not up to monitoring your bait stations, call in the professionals!
How to do your own barrier/soil treatment.How to do your own termite baiting.
II. Preventative Treatments:
The same combination of termite treatments used for controlling an active infestation will go a long way to prevent future infestations.
Applying a liquid termiticide to your foundation soil will create a barrier to protect your home that can last up to 5 years if undisturbed.
Termite baiting systems are all the talk on the pest control market as an effective means of managing and preventing termites. Baiting is not a barrier, so it should not be used as a stand-alone treatment, but baiting will drastically reduce the chances of termites making their way into your home.
Recommended Termiticides for Soil/ Barrier TreatmentsCyper TC (Demon TC) Termiticide
Phantom Termiticide Insecticide
Taurus SC Termiticide
Recommended Termite Baiting SystemsAdvance Termite Monitor Bait StationUsed to hold the Advance termite monitoring base and wood base to detect subterranean termites.FirstLine Termite Defense System KitComplete Starter Kit for the Firstline Termite Defense System. Everything is included to provide your own Termite Control.
- 5 Natural Pest Control Options That Work | Wellness Mama - October 28th, 2019
- Atlas Pest Control OKC | Exterminator | Termite Control - October 20th, 2019
- Flying termites - Identification and prevention | Western ... - October 7th, 2019
- Bedbugs - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic - October 4th, 2019
- Exterminator How to Get Rid of Termites - May 23rd, 2019
- Marietta GA Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite Inspector - May 21st, 2019
- Pest Control Perth | Allpest - May 19th, 2019
- Termite Control - The Home Depot - May 13th, 2019
- Everything You Should Know About Flying Termites | Western ... - April 26th, 2019
- Termites: Types, Facts & How to Identify Them - 15% Off ... - April 24th, 2019
- Pest Control Company in Blue Ridge, GA | Exterminator - April 9th, 2019
- Termite and Pest Control Lafayette, LA - J&J Exterminating - March 28th, 2019
- U.S. Pest Control - Official Site - March 10th, 2019
- Top 6 Best Termite Treatments | Updated for 2019 | NYC ... - March 10th, 2019
- Termites: How to Identify and Control Them | Pest Control ... - March 10th, 2019
- Pest Control Pennsylvania | Bed Bug, Exterminator ... - March 10th, 2019
- Preferred Termite and Pest Control Pennsville NJ Exterminator - February 26th, 2019
- St Petersburg Pest Control Services - Tampa, Naples and Ft ... - January 29th, 2019
- Mooresville Pest Control | Termites & Ants Local ... - November 28th, 2018
- Truly Nolen Pest Control, Termite Control & Exterminator - November 28th, 2018
- Pest Control & Exterminators For Bed Bugs, Termites, Bees ... - October 16th, 2018
- Pest Control OKC - Exterminator OK | (405) 622-5999 ... - October 16th, 2018
- Termite Exterminator - Pasadena Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Downey Termite Exterminator - Olathe Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- Athens Termite Exterminator - Athens Pest Control Pros - October 3rd, 2018
- League City Termite Exterminator - League City Pest ... - September 29th, 2018
- Clermont Termite Exterminator - Clermont Pest Control Pros - September 29th, 2018
- Bellevue Termite Exterminator - Bellevue Pest Control Pros - September 29th, 2018
- Mansfield Termite Exterminator - Mansfield Pest Control Pros - September 29th, 2018
- Abilene Termite Exterminator - Abilene Pest Control Pros - September 29th, 2018
- Coppell Termite Exterminator - Coppell Pest Control Pros - September 29th, 2018
- Renton Termite Exterminator - Renton Pest Control Pros - September 29th, 2018
- Southlake Termite Exterminator - Southlake Pest Control Pros - September 29th, 2018
- Irving Termite Exterminator - Irving Pest Control Pros - September 29th, 2018
- Termite Control Products | Termite Sprays & Baits | Fast ... - September 7th, 2018
- Rapid Pest Control Atlanta | Termites, Ants, Rats, All ... - July 1st, 2018
- Termite Control Company Phoenix, AZ | Blue Sky Pest - July 1st, 2018
- Termites - Manhasset Pest Control and Exterminator - June 6th, 2018
- Termites In Memphis Tn | Termite Exterminator - May 29th, 2018
- Pest Control: Termites at The Home Depot - May 23rd, 2018
- The Best Termite Control & Prevention Services - May 19th, 2018
- Termite Pictures: Photo Gallery with Images - April 1st, 2018
- NJ Pest Control | Serving Morristown NJ - February 7th, 2018
- Exterminator's Of Bugs & Termites - Fumigation Worx - Pest ... - December 2nd, 2017
- Termite Extermination | Termite Control - November 30th, 2017
- Arizona Pest Control | Tucson Termite Control Experts - November 21st, 2017
- Drywood Termites: Control & Identification - Orkin.com - October 25th, 2017
- Commissioners scratch for answer to bed bug problem - Salina Journal - September 8th, 2017
- Pest Control Services Market to Record an Exponential CAGR of 5.4% by 2026 - LANews By Abhishek Budholiya (press release) (blog) - September 8th, 2017
- Condo Smarts: Act fast to rid strata of pests - Times Colonist - August 30th, 2017
- Indy ranks eighth-worst for bed bugs - Fox 59 - August 25th, 2017
- Arrow Exterminators Announces 2017 Internal Scholarship Contest Winners - PCT Magazine - August 20th, 2017
- By 2026, Pest Control Services market will cross more than US$ 22 ... - Finance Wire - August 18th, 2017
- One of country's largest pest control companies, based in Reading ... - Lehigh Valley Business - August 2nd, 2017
- Have mice in your Lake Tahoe home? You're not alone! | South ... - South Tahoe Now - August 2nd, 2017
- Intensive Pest Control Service Offers Free Termite Inspections In Long Beach - Digital Journal - July 31st, 2017
- Berries, bugs and boogers - Lewistown Sentinel - July 2nd, 2017
- Pest Control Services Market to Grow at a CAGR of 5.4% in Term of Value by 2026 - LANews By Abhishek Budholiya (press release) (blog) - June 22nd, 2017
- Suspect in Big Blue Bug vandalism surrenders | WJAR - Turn to 10 - June 21st, 2017
- Exterminator tenting will close City Hall and Lightner - Historic City News - June 18th, 2017
- Veteran musicians join forces to open Festival Jam 2017 - Salina Journal (subscription) - June 8th, 2017
- Kalamazoo Pest Control Pros in Michigan Launches New Website ... - Digital Journal - June 6th, 2017
- Termite Control Orange County - Good Herald - June 4th, 2017
- Arrow Exterminators Acquires Gary's Quality Pest Control - PCT Magazine - June 2nd, 2017
- Industry Mourns Loss of Norm Cooper - PCT Magazine - May 31st, 2017
- Termites force Apopka to tear down Edwards Field bleachers - Orlando Sentinel - May 29th, 2017
- When 'lolas' get involved with graduation balls - Inquirer.net - May 28th, 2017
- Apopka police headquarters bugged by termites - Orlando Sentinel - May 20th, 2017
- Everything You Should Know About Flying Termites - May 19th, 2017
- Five Things You Didn't Know About Billy Bretherton - TVOvermind - May 12th, 2017
- Exterminators seeing more termites, 'swarmers' pop up from fluctuating weather - KTUL - May 4th, 2017
- How to rid your home of those irritating pests - Daily Nation - May 3rd, 2017
- Truly An Original - Palisades Hudson Financial Group - May 3rd, 2017
- Courage and Cowardice in the Vietnam War's Final Hours - National Review - May 3rd, 2017
- Termite Swarms - Ask The Exterminator - May 1st, 2017
- Intensive Pest Control Offers Free Termite Inspections in Orange County - PRUnderground (press release) - April 28th, 2017
- Exterminator Hurt running unopposed for Council Place 4 - ReporterNews.com - April 23rd, 2017
- Early termite swarms not new to south Louisiana - StMaryNow.com - April 20th, 2017
- Warm, humid weather has termites out in droves | Shanghai Daily - Shanghai Daily (subscription) - April 19th, 2017
- Salon owner in Jacksonville's Springfield neighborhood says termites swarmed her building - WOKV - April 15th, 2017