Need a pest control company you can TRUST to do the job RIGHT?I GUARANTEEYOU will get theBEST, MOST THOROUGHPEST CONTROL SERVICEin the industry. After 30 days if You are not 100% HAPPY with our serviceor you wont pay a pennyperiod!Tim McWhirter President
If youre reading this, its probably because youre having a problem with termites, roaches, ants, fleas, bedbugs, rats, mice or some other unwanted pest and youre trying to find someone you can trust to help you. If thats true, please continue reading because I want to help you make the right choice.
If youre like most homeowners, your home is the most valuable possession you have. You certainly want to protect it from damage from unwanted pests.
If you agree so far, then all I ask is a chance to PROVE that I can provide all of those things aboveplus a lot more.
Thanks for reading this message, and I hope to hear from you soon,
Tim McWhirter President
I am writing as a follow-up to my familys direct experience with Mr. Tim McWhirter of Canton Termite & Pest Control for about 14 years. When considering the selection of a pest control provider for my family, we considered two issues:-My wife is disabled. If I am not here, is she safe and, most important, comfortable with the provider we select being in our house if she is alone?-Is the provider up to date with current regulations; knowledgeable methods, solutions and practical experience with our requirements. We have a family dog and, while we want the pests dealt with, dont want to expose our precious dog to any negative implications involved with treatment.
As you would imagine, we have, over the many years, become well acquainted with Tim and his staff. They are seriously technically competent, family oriented people who I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone for their pest control requirement.Whats not to like? Pricing is competitive, we feel safe with them in our house; they are current with regulations and are experienced with almost any circumstance that will arise!
M. Romeo, Waleska Georgia
When I called Tim McWhirter at Canton Termite and Pest to come out and help me with a pest problem at one of my rental houses, he was Johnny on the spot. They are reliable and efcient. Money well spent. I would highly recommend them to take care of your pest problems.
Jeff Rusbridge, Cherokee Chamber of Commerce Chairman
Tim McWhirter, Canton Termite and Pest, has been doing my pest service for years. He is always on time, always goes above and beyond with his service and is very professional, courteous, and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend him to anyone having a termite or pest problem.
Bruce Sutter, Former Atlanta BravePitcher, Hall of Fame Inductee, Cartersville Georgia
Its getting more & rarer to find a service company that actually knows what theyre doing, combined with a sense of integrity. With that in mind, we feel very lucky to have found Canton Termite and Pest Control. I had a problem with rodents and bugs. They took care of both issues at once. Tim is very knowledgeable, courteous & kind and the cost was very reasonable. I will recommend Canton Termite and Pest Control to all of my friends.
Susan Tuggle, Canton GA
I have used Canton Termite and Pest Control for 10+ years. They do a terrific job, there dependable and trustworthy. I recommend them to all my friends.
Ann Johnson, Waleska Georgia
Amen sister; your husband totally runs his pest control business with a drive for success!!Communication is spot on, reliability is top notch, and goes above and beyond to prove he is the master at pest removal !! So thankful he takes care of our family home. Happy New Year!!
Lori Lambert, Canton GA
My daughter and son-in-law are very successful Realtors who also live in Bridgemill. This is a copy of a message I sent to her today; I wrote: My new Pest Control guy, Tim McWhirter, 770-479-1598, a strong Christian, is doing a great job, and always looking to help Real Estate Agents. One of his customers is former Brave pitcher, Bruce Sutter. His ratings online are impressive too.
Nick Blase Canton Georgia
Tim,It was great to speak with you last week. Thank you for sharing the video of the drywood termites. I must admit that I have seen a lot of videos of drywood termites and that is by far the best.
It looks like the termite is Incisitermes minor, or the western drywood termite. That species is the most common drywood termite in the Southwestern U.S., indicating that the picture frame was there at some point.
Great video. Congratulations on doing such a good job.Dr. Phil KoehlerProfessor Department of Entomology and Nematology, at University of Florida
I just wanted to let you know that we have been extremely happy with the service your company has provided. We had a very bad experience with our previous pest control service, so we were a little nervous when switching to you, but all the reviews were positive so we took a chance. Im glad we did, the experience has been a night and day difference from the previous company.
We most recently had to call you out to take care of some bats in our attic, William Botts did a great job explaining the process to my wife and fixing the issue. I almost didnt call you because a google search for Canton Ga bat removal was not finidning your company, but I figured you could at least recommend someone. Im glad I called, the bats are gone and the attic is clean.
Thanks,Hugh Watkins Canton Georgia
We would like to let you know what a thorough job Brent Pickens does when he services our home for pest control. Brent is always friendly, and is an expert in his field. Brent is a very good representative for your business.
Lynn and Larry Hester
Noticing suddenly about a year ago that my house was being invaded by micro size spidersspinning webs along my ceilings and other bug type creatures appearing in my kitchen, I calledyour company for help and immediately received a response from William, one of yourtechnicians. With his knowledge, skill, and helpful manner, he made all those issues completelyvanish in one visit. Im sold on your company, and you can count me as one totally satisfiedcustomer.Dwight Rudisill
150 North Street Suite C
Canton GA 30114
Read more from the original source:
Canton Termite And Pest Control (The Exterminator)
- Pest control services | Western Exterminator - April 26th, 2020
- 2020 Cost to Hire an Exterminator | Pest Control Cost - April 26th, 2020
- How to Get Rid of Squirrels in the Attic - Pest Control ... - March 20th, 2020
- How to Get Rid of Squirrels in Attic | Terminix - November 9th, 2019
- Billy the Exterminator: Feisty Squirrel | A&E - November 9th, 2019
- How to Get Rid of Squirrels: Tips for Control | Terminix - October 29th, 2019
- Priority Pest Services - Pest Control Hampton Roads - October 6th, 2019
- Squirrel Removal Services | Ehrlich Pest Control - October 4th, 2019
- How to Get Rid of Ground Squirrels: Humane and Risky Options - September 25th, 2019
- Squirrel Pest Control Services | Western Exterminator - September 24th, 2019
- Billy the Exterminator: Squirrels in the Attic (Season 2, Episode 13) | Full Episode | A&E - September 10th, 2019
- Wilmington DE: Pest Control & Exterminator Service Near You - April 23rd, 2019
- Squirrel Trapping - Get Rid Of Squirrels | Squirrel Removal - April 19th, 2019
- Attack Wave Squirrel Repeller - pestcontroldeluxe.com - April 14th, 2019
- Squirrels: Facts, Identification & Control | Terminix - March 21st, 2019
- Pearland, TX Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite Inspector - March 11th, 2019
- Does Orkin Offer Solutions for Squirrel Problems? - ATOM - March 7th, 2019
- Connecticut Squirrel Exterminator | Squirrel Removal CT ... - February 20th, 2019
- Delaware Squirrel Removal - delaware-exterminator.com - February 18th, 2019
- Camelback Crickets - asktheexterminator.com - January 29th, 2019
- Squirrel Control - How To Get Rid Of Squirrels | DoMyOwn.com - December 22nd, 2018
- How To Control Squirrels | Solutions Pest & Lawn - September 19th, 2018
- Chesterfield MI Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite Inspector - July 16th, 2018
- Integrity Pest Control - -Termite -Rodent -Wildlife - July 6th, 2018
- Urban Wildlife Control Atlanta GA - Atlanta Animal Control ... - June 19th, 2018
- Pest Control Long Island | Exterminator Long Island | Bug ... - June 16th, 2018
- Squirrel Infestations: Signs & Treatment - Orkin.com - May 24th, 2018
- Can Squirrels Cause Roof Damage? | Knockout Roofing - March 23rd, 2018
- Squirrel Pest Control & Removal - Get Rid of Squirrels - March 22nd, 2018
- Gopher Control, Gopher Removal, Exterminator - Gopher and ... - February 14th, 2018
- Squirrel Exterminator Syracuse, NY | Squirrel Pest Control ... - December 27th, 2017
- How to Get Rid of Squirrels - Do-It-Yourself Pest Control - December 19th, 2017
- Flying Squirrel | World's Weirdest - YouTube - December 8th, 2017
- Kingston, NY Exterminator | Insect & Rodent Pest Control - November 20th, 2017
- Katydid - Ask The Exterminator - November 20th, 2017
- Miller Pest Control: Pest Control & Exterminator Services - November 11th, 2017
- Looney Tunes-inspired mayhem gets tiresome fast - The Straits Times - September 5th, 2017
- Pest Control Company in NJ | Termite Control | Balance of ... - September 3rd, 2017
- No signs of rat infestation in Westerly | The Westerly Sun - The Westerly Sun - September 2nd, 2017
- In contrast to Stonington, Westerly hasn't had too many problems with rats - The Westerly Sun - September 1st, 2017
- 'The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature': You know what I'm saying? - Flayrah - August 28th, 2017
- White spots on crape myrtle could be scale - San Antonio Express-News (subscription) - August 25th, 2017
- Crape myrtle scales won't do permanent damage | Neil Sperry ... - Bryan-College Station Eagle - August 25th, 2017
- Movie review: Sequel squirrels away radical themes - Bloomington Pantagraph - August 18th, 2017
- How to Get Squirrels Out of Your Attic | Terminix - August 16th, 2017
- The Nut Job 2 marks a slight improvement on its way ... - The AV Club - A.V. Club - August 12th, 2017
- What's hot this week in theaters: The Nut Job 2 - Madison.com - August 12th, 2017
- Life at The Par 3 motel: 'It's no mansion' - Richmond.com - August 5th, 2017
- Police Report: Garth Road Woman Bitten by Dog; Speeding Driver Arrested on Post Road - Scarsdale10583.com - August 2nd, 2017
- Ammi Midstokke: Beauty of nature indisputable sometimes - The Spokesman-Review - July 31st, 2017
- Tips to keep rabies-carrying wildlife away from your home - WFXL FOX 31 - July 12th, 2017
- Grey squirrel exterminator branded 'racist' by wildlife activists - Telegraph.co.uk - July 8th, 2017
- RH Line calls printed June 3, 2017 - Loveland Reporter-Herald - Loveland Reporter-Herald - June 3rd, 2017
- Deer control needed - Pentiction Western News - June 3rd, 2017
- Voles ripping up yards across Winnipeg - MetroNews Canada - April 25th, 2017
- Spiders - Ask The Exterminator - April 21st, 2017
- Pest Control Wildlife Control Macon Georgia - Exterminator - April 20th, 2017
- What to watch on TV this weekend - Radio Times - April 10th, 2017
- So, just what did the Victorians ever do for us? Helen Arney investigates - Express.co.uk - April 2nd, 2017
- Will Mothballs Keep Squirrels Away? - pestkilled.com - March 11th, 2017
- Squirrels in the Attic - Charlotte Squirrel Removal - March 3rd, 2017
- In brief - Gillette News Record - February 19th, 2017
- Baits for Squirrels | Squirrel Baits | Havahart - January 25th, 2017
- Fogger - Ask The Exterminator - December 18th, 2016
- Toronto, ON Pest Control & Exterminator Services - December 14th, 2016
- Long Island Pest Control, Queens Exterminator - Top Quality - November 20th, 2016
- Exterminator Queens Village | Home | (347)-269-2307 - October 15th, 2016
- Termite Resistant Wood - Ask The Exterminator - October 15th, 2016
- Hawkeye Exterminators - Pest Control Des Moines , Iowa - September 22nd, 2016
- Palmetto Bugs - Ask The Exterminator - September 17th, 2016
- Squirrel Control: Trapping & Removal Service - August 31st, 2016
- Squirrel Damage | How To Stop Squirrels - November 2nd, 2015
- Quality Pest Control, Exterminator Services & Animal Removal - November 2nd, 2015
- Squirrel Control: Trapping & Removal - October 29th, 2015
- How to get rid of squirrels | ULTIMATE Repellent for ... - October 14th, 2015
- How to get rid of squirrels/chipmunks in attic ... - September 25th, 2015
- Ground Squirrel Control | RAM Pest Control - September 24th, 2015
- Squirrel Removal and Control - September 24th, 2015
- Squirrel Removal - Squirrel Control Solutions the Greater ... - September 9th, 2015
- Squirrel Control Products | Repel, Deter, Stop & Get Rid ... - September 8th, 2015