Silverfish are trouble. No one wants to see these grey-brown bugs hanging out in the sink or bathtub, but consider it a blessing if you spot one of these nocturnal pests. If you see a silverfish in plain sight, that usually means you have an infestation on your hands and its time to take action. There are a few main types you have to worry about:
Common North American Silverfish: This gray silverfish is wingless and found throughout the continent. They prefer warm, wet, dim areas like bathrooms and basements.
Four-Lined Silverfish: This little bugger has four black lines running down its back and can have a spotted, tan coloring. They prefer environments with a higher humidity than their North American cousins.
Gray or Giant Silverfish: There is a reason they call them giant. They can grow to over an inch long and sport a silvery color.
Identifying a Silverfish Problem
Silverfish love dark, damp areas and will nest in closets, attics, kitchens, laundry rooms and basements. They prefer areas with high moisture and thrive in temperatures above 75 degrees. You can also find them in crawl spaces, vents, baseboards and many spots that are difficult to reach. Let Arrow play their game of hide and seek with efficient silverfish control we can eliminate any existing problems and protect your home from any future infestations.
These pests have a versatile diet and are not picky eaters. They have a vivacious appetite for starches and carbohydrates, but will also devour wallpaper, clothing and shampoos. Be careful leaving boxes of books or rags in storage consider it a buffet for these intrusive pests (hopefully, they dont find your silks and cotton clothing stored in the basement). Professional silverfish extermination is the best way to prevent any lasting damage to your home or belongings.
Silverfish also have the potential to drag other unwanted pests into your home, such as centipedes, earwigs and spiders that love to prey on these bugs. Once they find a free meal, they may want to stick around your home to see if there is any nearby dessert. Contact us immediately for total silverfish extermination.
The Arrow Solution
Dont tackle an infestation alone contact Arrow Exterminators for total silverfish extermination and control. One of our licensed professionals will assess your home to find the entry spots and hideouts of these elusive pests. Take the first step to a pest-free home and schedule a visit with an Arrow expert today. Well create a custom pest solution for your home and determine the best methods to kick silverfish out for good.
Read the rest here:
Arrow Exterminators Silverfish Pest Control & Extermination
- The 5 Worst Bugs to Find in Your House (and 5 That Arent So Bad) - Lifehacker - May 7th, 2022
- Bed Bug Exterminator | Indiana & Nearby States | Arrow ... - April 25th, 2022
- Archibald Snatcher | Villains Wiki | Fandom - January 14th, 2022
- Titles | Black Desert Wiki | Fandom - April 16th, 2021
- Exterminator & Pest Control Company | PCO Services - January 20th, 2017
- Amazon.com : Exterminators Choice All-N-One Bug Defense ... - October 7th, 2016
- Pest Control Rocky Mount, NC | Best Exterminator & Pest ... - October 27th, 2015
- Bug Book | Western Exterminator - October 20th, 2015
- Pest Control Derry, NH | Bug Exterminator Salem ... - October 12th, 2015
- Pest Control, Exterminator, Pest Management Middletown NY ... - October 7th, 2015
- Western Exterminator | Western Exterminator - October 4th, 2015
- Western Exterminator Company - Pest Control - North San ... - September 25th, 2015
- FAQ Pest Control and Exterminator Questions - September 25th, 2015
- Home Pest Control Services: Don't Call an Exterminator - May 22nd, 2015