Call us for a free quote at 800-937-8398 or contact us
If you have ever lived in a city, you have probably run across roaches. They are the most common pest around the world and they are everywhere. It is estimated that there are 4,600 species of roach, 25-30 of which are associated with human habitations.
Roaches can be disturbing to find in your home, which is bad enough, but they are also known to contribute to carry a number of diseases, which is why getting a professional roach control and removal specialist is so important. Cockroaches are filthy insects with bad habits you do not want around your home or food prep areas. Controlling roaches is important because they can help spread disease and dirt around a home and cause businesses to lose their reputation or even be shut down.
Hiring professionals is key for cockroach control rather than trying DIY methods.
Although there are numerous species of roaches around the planet, the ones that are most common for homeowners are:
Schedule an appointment online with a state-certified Western Exterminator roach specialist today.
Call us and we will arrange for your local pest specialist to contact you.
We will discuss your pest problem, schedule an appointment and provide a quote and recommendations.
Our state certified pest specialists will come to your home or business and provide treatment.
We'll make as many visits as you require to ensure your problem is resolved.
Roaches have been around for a long time. The fossil record shows signs of roaches going back as far as 350 million years. You dont get to survive that long on this planet without being hard to kill!
Some roach facts to be aware of:
While you should always contact pest control professionals if you have an active infestation of cockroaches, there are steps you can take to prevent cockroaches from gaining entry to your home or business.
Eliminate food sources- store dry foods in tightly sealed containers or plastic bags and do not leave food sitting out on counters. Do not leave liquids in sinks or buckets.
Clear all waste food and liquid spillage- clean up food debris from food preparation areas, under sinks and appliances. Empty garbage cans on a daily basis and keep all garbage or compost in sealed bins.
Remove pet food- and drink and litter trays before nightfall.
Rinse cans, bottles and plastics- before putting them in recycling bins.
De-clutter- remove old stacks of newspapers, magazines,cardboard boxes and all other forms of clutter from the floor or bottom of cupboards.
Varnish or paint wood shelves- to seal them, and wipe them clean regularly.
Seal entry points- to deny access to cockroaches. Key risks are gaps around pipes, drains and common walls with neighboring properties. Tiny cracks around skirting boards and behind electrical sockets should also be plugged.
Western Exterminator experts in controlling roaches who know how to get rid of cockroaches from your property. Its what we do. Our certified and trained specialists will be able to look at your home and the structures around your property and determine where they are coming from. We can eliminate the infestation using the right methods for your home and your family
We like to take a fully integrated approach to our roach control services. Our cockroach pest control solutions will seek out their hiding spaces to get rid of the infestation and then offer solutions to prevent cockroaches from returning. Once our exterminator team member figures out where the bugs are getting in, we help find solutions that will stop them from coming back.
Remember, it takes a professional in roach removal and prevention to fully rid your home or building of a roach infestation. Roaches are normally nocturnal, so you really need to call us if you start seeing roaches during the day. That could mean the infestation is rather large or their normal home has been disturbed for any of a variety of reasons such as construction or building demolitions.
The first thing that a Western Exterminator pest specialist will do is talk to you about the problem. First, they need to be sure that the insects you've seen are actually cockroaches. Second, they need to have some idea of where the trouble spots are. Finally, if you happen to give a very good description of the roaches you're seeing, they might even have some idea of the species.
A thorough inspection of your property will allow us to find typical signs of cockroaches and identify any potential shelter sites. You can trust the experts at Western Exterminator to properly eliminate your cockroach problem and get you back to being pest-free.
Regular inspections - this even includes night-time inspections. Cockroaches are nocturnal creatures and night-time inspections will better reveal any hiding areas on your premises.
Certified pest specialists - We have a team of reliable, qualified and experienced professionals local to you and based throughout California, Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Oregon and Washington.
Safe, targeted treatments - We minimize the risk of insecticides in the home by using non-toxic products, which are highly targeted at the crevices where cockroaches hide. We will discuss your needs and the needs of your family, employees or customers to find the right one. We work within all community laws in dealing with roaches and the use of chemicals to treat them.
Expert knowledge - Our knowledge, backed by global experience, about the habits of cockroach species enables us to provide the most efficient methods of control.
Convenient treatment times - Our discreet treatments are carried out at times convenient to you to minimize disruption to your business or home life.
Chemical-free solutions - Suitable for homes and even highly sensitive business environments, our chemical-free Entotherm heat treatment service can resolve cockroach problems effectively.
Long-term support - Our specialists will arrange follow up visits (if they are needed) to re-treat the identified hiding spots at an interval that coincides with the hatching time of the cockroach egg cases (oothecae). We can continue to monitor for signs of activity through the use of our insect monitor unit (IMU) suitable for use in even sensitive business environments.
Our Western Exterminator specialists are skilled, experienced professionals they are state certified, licensed specialists and are required to participate in regular training programs to maintain their expertise.
If you think that you have cockroaches, the first step is to call us at 888-674-7095 or use our online contact form to tell us what the problem is. We'll respond fast and provide you with cockroach removal and cockroach prevention methods that will work.
Read more from the original source:
Cockroach control - Western Exterminator
- News5 Investigates Bedbugs thriving in Colorado, find them before they find you Patrick Nelson 4:24 - KOAA.com Colorado Springs and Pueblo News - February 19th, 2020
- How Do Exterminators Get Rid of Roaches? | INSECT COP - February 5th, 2020
- Here's What Really Kills CockroachesAnd What Doesn't - Reader's Digest - December 20th, 2019
- Over 120,000 Bees Discovered In LI Home - Patch.com - December 16th, 2019
- From Avocation To Vocation: How I Turned My Hobby Into A Career With Robiar Robi Smith of RB Pest Solutions - Thrive Global - December 3rd, 2019
- Cockroaches And What You Should Do If You Have Them - Times Square Chronicles - November 28th, 2019
- Cockroach Facts: 10 Facinating Facts about Roaches - October 21st, 2019
- TERMINIX PEST CONTROL PRICES - Exterminator Prices - October 13th, 2019
- Home Pest Control and Exterminators | Angie's List - October 2nd, 2019
- What to Expect After a Roach Exterminator Treatment ... - September 10th, 2019
- 5 Best Ways to Get Rid Of Roaches | Terminix - September 8th, 2019
- How Much Does Cockroach Extermination Cost? | Angie's List - May 21st, 2019
- Pest Control Columbia SC | Cayce Exterminating Company - May 20th, 2019
- Cockroach Pest Control & Extermination: Arrow Exterminators - May 4th, 2019
- How to Get Rid of Roaches without an Exterminator - April 19th, 2019
- Exterminator sprayed for roaches, how long till they die ... - April 1st, 2019
- When to call an exterminator for cockroaches? (Detailed ... - February 27th, 2019
- Exterminator Ossining NY & Westchester County Pest Control ... - February 26th, 2019
- Cockroach Control - Get Rid of Roaches - February 20th, 2019
- How to Get Rid of German Roaches Without an Exterminator - February 20th, 2019
- How To Get Rid Of Roaches Without An Exterminator 7 Home ... - February 4th, 2019
- Bed Bug Treatment Tips from a Professional Exterminator - February 2nd, 2019
- Phoenix AZ Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite Inspector - February 1st, 2019
- What Kills Cockroaches Instantly: 4 Things to Kill ... - January 25th, 2019
- Roach Exterminator NJ | Pest Control New Jersey - December 12th, 2018
- 2018 Average Cockroach Extermination Costs: How Much Does ... - November 21st, 2018
- Cost to Hire a Roach Exterminator - Estimates and Prices ... - November 15th, 2018
- Exterminator How to Get Rid of Roaches - October 2nd, 2018
- Cockroaches Control Without Exterminator - pestwiki.com - September 5th, 2018
- Cockroaches - Roach Killer, Roach Control & Extermination ... - May 26th, 2018
- My Pest Control Aurora CO - Bed Bug Exterminator Denver CO - February 14th, 2018
- How Much Does Cockroach Extermination Cost? - Networx - February 4th, 2018
- Roaches | Pest Control Company in Tampa - February 1st, 2018
- Cockroach Control - Get Rid of Roaches - Orkin.com - January 21st, 2018
- How To Get Rid of Roaches | Kill Roaches - October 17th, 2017
- Baby Roaches (Pictures): 9 Simple Ways to Get Rid of It ... - September 25th, 2017
- How to get rid of roaches - Fast and Forever ... - Stop Pest! - September 20th, 2017
- Roaches, dead and alive, shut down 4 Miami area restaurants and get 14 others cited - Miami Herald - August 28th, 2017
- Hotel promised to rehabilitate residents. Instead, they faced bedbugs, drugs, vermin. - Charlotte Observer - August 25th, 2017
- Roaches cause temporary mail suspension - WGRZ-TV - August 19th, 2017
- Readers' Vent: Aug. 17, 2017 - Charleston Gazette-Mail (subscription) - August 18th, 2017
- The difference between fearing, hating bugs - Maryville Daily Forum - August 9th, 2017
- News Center 7 investigation uncovers history of insects at Dayton restaurant - Dayton Daily News - August 5th, 2017
- Here are some pest tips - Valencia County News Bulletin - August 4th, 2017
- Jaxon Social to remain closed after more live roaches found - ActionNewsJax.com - July 31st, 2017
- Residents Question Conditions in Apartments Across Hartford | NBC ... - NBC Connecticut - July 12th, 2017
- Roaches, rodent droppings close area restaurants - Fox29 WFLX TV, West Palm Beach, FL-news & weather - wflx - July 3rd, 2017
- Every surface I look at I see bugs: Man's BMW infested with cockroaches after parking at airport - fox6now.com - July 2nd, 2017
- Falmouth restaurant ordered shut down because of cockroach infestation - Cape Cod Times (subscription) - June 29th, 2017
- Roaches crash 40-year high school class reunion in DC - W*USA 9 - June 29th, 2017
- Man Shocked To Find Cockroach Infestation In His BMW - WLWT Cincinnati - June 29th, 2017
- Area Chinese and Mexican restaurants among 30+ in Florida forced to close after health inspections - WPTV.com - June 28th, 2017
- Restaurant inspections June 26, 2017 - The Herald-Times (subscription) - June 26th, 2017
- Aurora Pest Control Pros Expand Their Service Area - Digital Journal - June 21st, 2017
- Live roach found again at Cobb eatery still passes health check - Atlanta Journal Constitution - June 15th, 2017
- HUD officials: Essex Village improvements underway - Richmond Free Press - June 9th, 2017
- Roach crawls out during interview with owner who denies insects ... - Digital Journal - June 6th, 2017
- 2 Stocks and 1 Sector We're Watching in the Second Quarter ... - Madison.com - June 6th, 2017
- In nature, cockroaches don't die belly up | TODAYonline - TODAYonline - May 30th, 2017
- PEST CONTROL KINGS IN PHILADELPHIA - Press Release ... - Digital Journal - May 26th, 2017
- Cost Effective Pest Control Program for Homes in Seattle Launched - MENAFN.COM - May 23rd, 2017
- Veteran covered in scabs, says apartment overrun with mites but property managers won't help - FOX31 Denver - May 23rd, 2017
- What's next? Having cleared out 886 abandoned houses, South Bend must decide what to do with hundreds of vacant ... - Vincennes Sun Commercial - May 19th, 2017
- Signs that your home needs a Pest Control - Punjab News Express - May 18th, 2017
- The Cost to Seattle Commercial Businesses Attacked By Cockroaches. - MENAFN.COM - May 17th, 2017
- Having cleared out abandoned homes, South Bend must decide what's next - South Bend Tribune - May 15th, 2017
- NEW: Palm Beach Skate Zone cafe, Delray bagel shop cited for roaches - MyPalmBeachPost - May 10th, 2017
- DC Sues a Florida-Based Landlord for Neglecting a Columbia Heights Building - Washington City Paper - May 4th, 2017
- ROACHES - Bengal - May 1st, 2017
- Local renters allege wrongdoing, harassment - Manchestertimes - April 30th, 2017
- The Best Roach Killer In 2017 How To Kill Roaches In ... - April 27th, 2017
- FAGERLUND: Need help to stop 'bugging'? - Rio Rancho Observer - April 23rd, 2017
- Four Seasons, two other restaurants cited for live roaches - Palm Beach Daily News - April 21st, 2017
- Here's why your PS4 is a good roach motel - GameZone - April 19th, 2017
- Inspectors cite Four Seasons, Burger King, Lola's Seafood for roaches - Palm Beach Post (blog) - April 19th, 2017
- Four Seasons, Burger King, Lola's cited for live roaches - Palm Beach Post - April 18th, 2017
- 3 Ways to Kill German Roaches - wikiHow - April 12th, 2017
- 2 Bay County restaurants closed because of roach activity - Walton Sun - April 7th, 2017
- UVA residents complain about pest, mold problems, despite recent renovations - University Press - March 31st, 2017
- Keep the critters out: How to bug-proof your home - Shreveport Times - Shreveport Times - March 31st, 2017