The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart contestants Natascha and Ryan were ousted in the semifinals. Pic credit: ABC
Last week, The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart was most exciting.
Julia and Sheridan and Brandon and Savannah all left, and after the moment of silence for the lack of concern we had for how that whole thing shook out, we rode along on tour busses to Vegas.
Everyone kind of laid around for a while, and then Natascha and Ryan ruined everything in every way.
Sign up for our newsletter!
Out they went.
Wasnt Jamie going to tell Trevor she loved him?
She did, and he said, Im falling in love with you too, and this all took place at an ice rink at which she was wearing a knit cap and also a crop top.
It wasnt even anywhere near a district-level pairs skating competition.
They were sitting on a couch, which for no reason, sat in the middle of the rink. A sign outside the arena welcomed JAMIE AND TREVOR. To this day, people are still wandering around Vegas, wondering what that was all about.
What happened with Bri and Chris?
They wore matching clothes.
Not sure. I did a lot of tumbler refilling that night.
And Rudi and Matt?
They nonchalantly walked away from an enormous fire burning in a noted dry area and then (ostensibly) spent the night in a horrifying motel that probably had a sign out front advertising it had free HBO.
Also, Rudi told Matt she loved him, or was falling in love with him, or however theyre saying it on The Bachelor Franchise these days. He was like, yeah, thanks.
So thats gonna wind up a real Elizabeth Barrett Browning poem of a love story.
Natascha and Ryan screwed up during the performances, right?
Natascha and Ryan screwed up during the performances. I will say I did not see that coming. I missed what exactly happened, but it was something about a microphone and a guitar.
That one guy from Train whose name I already forget was quite put out, and yeah, she blew it. He didnt blow it. It wasnt his to blow.
But all the judges up to now have been sailing along on the Natascha Train with one arm hanging onto the pole and the other out the window like theyre Judy Garland in Meet Me in St. Louis, so this was a quite the moment.
Whats the most romantic, emotional, and dramatic thing that happened to you this week?
Well, in my house, there was a ginormous spider. And it was clearly a radioactive carnivorous one, so like the independent fierce adult woman I am, I threw at Josh The Pilots hiking boot at it.
Then the boot, and presumably the spider underneath it, sat in the middle of the hallway until an exterminator could come out to spray his friends because I wasnt touching any of that.
The exterminator vanquished the spider and wanted to know if Id noticed the rat droppings in the garage. No, I had not.
He suggested that I sweep them up while he set some traps.
So I got a snow sweeper and a shovel and moved them as far away from me and the places I walk and eat and breathe as possible, and then threw away the snow sweeper and also would have thrown away the house had it not contained all my yoga pants.
I agreed to the traps because I assumed they were the kind that traps the rat in a closed box and then a flipped switch or something on the side of it tells you theres a dead rat inside and then you use the longest-handled item in your home to push it into the neighbors yard.
But no, the traps were the sort from Tom and Jerry cartoons, those wooden kinds with the springs where you can see the dead rat and have to touch it, and I was under the impression those went out with typhoid fever and stovepipe hats.
And I was scared to have this thing in my garage because it presented the possibility of actually killing a rat, which I am normally great with unless its sitting there dead in my garage with its head snapped off and no servants to dispose of it.
Therefore, I was determined to get rid of the trap, but I was afraid of getting anywhere it because, I mean, Ive seen Tom and Jerry cartoons.
So I picked it up with the aforementioned shovel and scared the crap out of myself because the trap snapped and flipped up in the air just like the cartoon told me it would.
I carried it through the lawn to the garbage can where it and all the rats can go right straight to hell.
It was a very emotional journey, and Im not grateful for any of it.
The finale is tonight, in Nashville, and youre gonna watch it and forget it, Im thinking.
The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart airs Mondays at 8/7c on ABC.
Read the original here:
The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart, Season 1, Episode 6 - Monsters and Critics
- 2020 Rat Extermination Cost | Rats in Attic Removal Cost - July 11th, 2020
- Council house tenant: 'I shared my home with rats for 11 hellish years' - Stoke-on-Trent Live - July 8th, 2020
- Cleveland Heights apartment building seeing more rats, some wonder if coronavirus is to blame - WJW FOX 8 News Cleveland - June 27th, 2020
- Why You Should Hand Over Your Home Pest Problem to Private Exterminators? - The Good Men Project - June 13th, 2020
- From Iceland Wasps Will "Definitely Come Again" - Reykjavk Grapevine - June 10th, 2020
- What Is a 'Super Rat'? It Has Nothing to Do With Super Powers - Newsweek - May 29th, 2020
- More COVID-19 damage: New animal shelter on hold - The Harvell gazette - May 21st, 2020
- Rat Extermination Tips from RatControlTricks.com The ... - May 17th, 2020
- Rat Control: Get Rid of Rats - Orkin.com - May 14th, 2020
- Jen & Judy Did the Most to Get Away With Murder in 'Dead to Me' Season 2 - STYLECASTER - May 9th, 2020
- City of Castlegar receives its first reports of rats - Castlegar News - April 26th, 2020
- Council to Wait for Progress Report as Haverhill's Health Inspectors Decline to Condemn Animal Shelter - WHAV News - April 23rd, 2020
- 'Rats the Size of Cats' Colonize 89th Street Tree Bed for Months; DOT Responds After WSR Inquiry - westsiderag.com - April 16th, 2020
- Rat Control: Expert Treatment for Rat Infestations | Rentokil - April 12th, 2020
- Pests Are Using The COVID-19 Outbreak In Malta To Rear Their Ugly Heads Again - Lovin Malta - April 7th, 2020
- Rats on the rise as shutdown cuts their food supply - Observer - April 6th, 2020
- Effective Tips on Sealing Off Entry Points and Trapping Mice - iDigitalTrends - April 2nd, 2020
- Chad Risks Abby Seeing Him Locking Gabi and Kate in the Secret Room in the Tunnels - Soaps.com - March 26th, 2020
- Every NHL player to play in their 40s - Yardbarker - March 26th, 2020
- ROTHENBURGER When are we going to do something about the rat invasion? - CFJC Today Kamloops - March 13th, 2020
- Its Always Sunny: 10 Worst Examples Of Charlie Work, Ranked - Screen Rant - March 9th, 2020
- Rats are New Yorkers just like humans in the city; have genetically adapted to life in the Big Apple - International Business Times, Singapore Edition - March 1st, 2020
- 7 surprise costs of owning a home that made me glad I'd been saving money - Business Insider - February 29th, 2020
- No Little Houses on the Prairie with too-small units in Allston, board decides - Universal Hub - February 25th, 2020
- How to Get Rid of Roof Rats in the Attic: Infestation Control - February 17th, 2020
- Food Mart busted for rat infestation fails follow-up inspection - CBS46 News Atlanta - February 11th, 2020
- LETTER: Reader seeks city action on rat problem in Vernon - Vernon Morning Star - January 10th, 2020
- Malibu wants to ban all pesticides. The state of California says that's against the law - Bryan-College Station Eagle - January 3rd, 2020
- Increasing number of rats spotted on Brussels Grand Place - The Brussels Times - December 25th, 2019
- The director of this movie about rats has some novel ideas about Trump and filmmaking - Stock Daily Dish - December 11th, 2019
- Three and Out: Sunday Night Football Predictions - Battle Red Blog - December 3rd, 2019
- Tips for keeping rats out of home and garden - Hood River News - November 27th, 2019
- Little Red Truck to the rescue | Columnists - Anchorage Press - November 27th, 2019
- Every Episode of MST3KRANKED! (#150 #101) - The Workprint - November 26th, 2019
- From leech collectors to knocker-ups, here are 16 weird jobs that no longer exist - Ladders - November 26th, 2019
- Rodent Sightings and Rat Complaints on the Rise in Canada - AM800 (iHeartRadio) - November 24th, 2019
- Pool: Snakes and the perils of nature | Opinion - Longview News-Journal - November 17th, 2019
- The Best Rat Exterminators Near Me (with Free Estimates) - October 10th, 2019
- Rat Facts: What They Eat, Size ... - Western Exterminator - October 4th, 2019
- Where to live in New York City to avoid cockroaches, rats ... - April 12th, 2019
- Exterminator & Pest Control Company in Amherst | Amherst ... - March 28th, 2019
- Rodent Control: Get Rid of Rats and Mice - February 27th, 2019
- How Much Do Rat Exterminators Cost? (A Simple Guide ... - February 23rd, 2019
- How to Get Rid of Rats: Rat Control & Extermination ... - February 15th, 2019
- Exterminator Synonyms, Exterminator Antonyms | Thesaurus.com - February 3rd, 2019
- Rodent control - Western Exterminator - January 29th, 2019
- Rodent Control | A1 Exterminators Lynn MA | Ants, Termites ... - January 11th, 2019
- Rat Control - Western Exterminator - December 16th, 2018
- Commercial Buildings Exterminators - Homes Pest control ... - November 22nd, 2018
- Little Rascals Rodents - Rats in the Attic, Rat ... - November 19th, 2018
- Rat Exterminator - Rat Removal Service - Rat Pest Control - November 9th, 2018
- Rat Exterminators: How to Hire a Professional and NOT Get ... - September 5th, 2018
- Billy the Exterminator: Sugar Rat | A&E - YouTube - August 18th, 2018
- San Antonio Pest Control | Bed Bugs, Fleas, Rats ... - May 13th, 2018
- Pest Control Houma, LA Exterminator Terminix Pest ... - May 11th, 2018
- Insight Pest Control Ventura: Exterminator & Termite ... - April 20th, 2018
- We Kill Pest Control Hollywood is professional exterminator - April 1st, 2018
- Info Center: Learn about Rodents | Terminix - March 16th, 2018
- DIY Rat Extermination RATCONTROLTRICKS.COM - December 22nd, 2017
- Pest Control NJ, Pest Control NYC, Bed Bug Exterminator NYC E - November 9th, 2017
- VIDEO: Berkeley neighborhood sees rise in rat infestations - KRON4.com - September 8th, 2017
- 'Ratpocalypse' Caused by Climate Change Could Increase Spread of Disease - Healthline - September 8th, 2017
- Public health asked to find rat problem solutions - St. Catharines Standard - September 7th, 2017
- Rats vs. Mice | Western Exterminator - September 6th, 2017
- Rodents take over home while family flees wildfires - CBC.ca - September 2nd, 2017
- Waldwick Residents In Search Of Solution For Sudden Surge In Rat Sightings - CBS New York - September 2nd, 2017
- Rat reports across Wichita are 'highly unusual,' biologist says - Wichita Eagle - September 2nd, 2017
- 'Rat Boom' Besieges NJ Town - NBC 10 Philadelphia - September 2nd, 2017
- Oh, rats! Waldwick residents say rodents have overtaken neighborhood - NorthJersey.com - August 28th, 2017
- Forced out by rats - Burnaby Now - August 24th, 2017
- Township Addresses Rodent Issue in Putnam Manor Area After ... - TAPinto.net - August 23rd, 2017
- Modesto tenants living in condemned building sue landlord - Modesto Bee - August 22nd, 2017
- Rats and kitchen filth are fodder for naming and shaming restaurants - Cadtle Hills News - August 20th, 2017
- Bircher Exterminating | Phoenix Exterminator | HOA ... - August 11th, 2017
- Urban rodentologist says concerted effort will be needed to stop rats - The Westerly Sun - August 11th, 2017
- 15 recognized by Rochester city manager - News - fosters.com ... - Foster's Daily Democrat - July 31st, 2017
- Rats taking over Brooklyn grandmother's home - New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TV - July 13th, 2017
- Pawcatuck rat problem gets worse - The Westerly Sun - July 13th, 2017
- Rats worry Sun Cities homeowners - YourWestValley.com - July 5th, 2017
- Rats, Mad Mex in University City is shut down again - Billy Penn - July 1st, 2017