Call us toll-free at 1-888-92-Trapper
Say Goodbye to Pests
Fleas, ticks, bed bugs, termites,silverfish, cockroaches, water bugs,honey bees, carpenter ants, mice, rats, wasps, carpenter bees,yellow jackets, hornets, bumble bees,carpet beetles, moths, mites, crickets, spiders, flies,squirrels, raccoons, opossums, skunks,birds, pigeons,bats, snakes and dead animals. Household pests and wildlife can be much more than a nuisance they can be a threat to your property and potentially your health. In fact, one household mouse can contaminate ten times more food than it eats. Thats why pest control and nuisance wildlife control is so important around your home and business. We are Long Islandcritter control and pest control experts, specializing in animal removal andwildlife control in New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island, Bronx, Long Island,Nassau County and Suffolk County. DQ Pest Control isNassau County's Animal Control and Nassau County's Pest Controlprovider! We specialize in raccoon removal in Long Island, New York. We are a premium Long Island pest control service in Nassau County, New York. Whether you are looking for animal trapping, cockroach extermination,or a bed bug inspection dog, we can help you.
Controlling structural or outdoor pests is far too important an issue to leave the matter to inexperienced or careless hands. This is why, no matter what the scope of your nuisance problem, you'll want a New York pest control team with a broad range and depth of critter control and exterminating experience in Long Island, New York. DQ Pest Control regularly dispatches exterminators to Nassau, Suffolk and Kings counties, the Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Manhattan, Long Island and Brooklyn exterminating jobs that require special skills and a family touch.You may ask yourself, "How do I know if I have termites ? ", or"How do I know if I have bed bugs in my home? " We can answer these questions accurately for you.Wehave acertified canine handler on staffand use a termite detection dog to do termite inspections with. We also use a bedbug dog to determineif you do havebed bugs in your residence and tolocate the rooms in your home that are infested with bedbugs. In the event thatour bed bug dog alerts to the presence of bed bugs in yourhome, or businessDQ Pest Control can provide you with bed bug exterminating services. We begin the bed bug extermination process by proving you with a Bed Bug Check List, which will assist you in preparing your home, or business for treatment.
Are you hearing scratching sounds? If you are hearing noises in the attic, noises in the ceiling, or noises in the walls, you need the help of an experienced nuisance wildlife control operator and pest management professional. We are critter control experts specializing in raccoon removal in Long Island, rodent removal in Brooklyn, bat removal in Suffolk Countyand squirrel trapping in Nassau County, New York.We will be able to determine if you have squirrels inthe attic, raccoons inthe attic, rats in the attic, rodents in the ceiling, or mice in the walls. Often home invaders go beyond what the average homeowner is equipped to deal with. In these unusual circumstances, you'll want the protection of wildlife management experts with experience in dealing with larger pests, such as raccoons, skunks, opossums, squirrels, birds, rats and bats.In New York, animal control and wildlife removal services through DQ Pest Control include the removal and control of more challenging nuisances, such as raccoons, skunks,opossums, bats, birds, snakes,rodents like rats, mice and squirrels, and other unwanted guests that don't respond well to fly-swatters and spray repellants. Not only will we remove the wildlife from your home, butmost importantly we will determine how that animal entered your residence.Fleas may come into your home with other uninvited guests, such as raccoons, opossums, squirrels,rats and mice. Bird mites can alsoinfest your home, as a result of birds nesting in your attic, soffits,chimney, air conditioner andexhaust vents. Both fleas and bird mites are external parasites that feed on the blood of mammals, including the blood of human-beings.DQ Pest Control is well equipped to handle even the most stubborn infestation of fleas or bird mites. We are proud to offer everything from Nassau County termite control and inspection to Brooklyn exterminator services to not only private homeowners, but also to businesses. DQ Pest Control also offers deceased animal removal services.
Whether youresidein Nassau County Long Island, or live in an upscale apartment in Manhattan, bug control is occasionally needed. Know that DQ can address your pest control, or critter controlconcerns with sensitivity. No other Manhattan, Staten Island, Bronx, Queens, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Long Island,New York City,or Brooklyn exterminating team focuses on safety the way this family-owned company does.
For more information about everything from critter control on Long Island,raccoon trappers in Long Island New York,dead animal removal servicesin Nassau County, honey bee removal in Long Island, wildlife removal in Suffolk County,termite inspection in Nassau County Long Island, skunk removal in the Bronx, raccoon control in Long Island, bed bug exterminating in Queens, raccoon removal inNassau County, squirrel trappers in Long Island,bird control in Kings County,Nassau County animal control, bat removal inManhattan, right down toBrooklyn or Long Island pest control, please feel free to browse around and read articles about pest control. Please also meetBarney, our bedbug & termite scent detection dog.Whether youare interested incanine bedbugdetection in New York City,a termite doginspection in Nassau County, Long Island,or would like to know more about canine scent detection,bed bug dogs, or termite dogs,we welcome you to contact one of our extermination professionals.
At DQ Pest Control we provide excellent New York pest control and Nassau County animal control. Whether you are plagued with termites, water bugs, fleas, ticks, bedbugs, silverfish, cockroaches, honey bees, carpenter ants, mice, rats, wasps,carpenter bees, yellow jackets, hornets, bumblebees,carpet beetles, moths, mites, crickets, spiders, flies, squirrels, raccoons, skunks,opossums, birds, bats, pigeons, snakes or dead animals, household pests and wildlife can be much more than a nuisance in your daily life or an unpleasant surprise when you are not expecting to see them. In fact, they can be a very serious threat to your personal property and your physical health. For example, rodents will gnaw through wood, cables and even electrical wires, which can result in a fire. Raccoons will make hole inyour roof and leave feces in your attic, which poses a health risk.That is why pest control and nuisance wildlife management and control is so important around your home and business.
Fortunately, with DQ Pest Control, it can be very easy to get rid of common household pests and nuisance wildlife. In addition to being fast and affordable, our New York pest control team has both the experience and equipment required to handle all kinds of commercial and residential animal control issues in the Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Manhattan, Long Island, Brooklyn, Kings County, Suffolk County and Nassau County. Our wildlife control experts can trap raccoons, squirrels, opossums, birds and skunks. So, whether you are looking for a raccoon trapper in New York, raccoon removal in Brooklyn,a squirrel trapper in Queens,Nassau County animal control services, Long Island termite extermination, Suffolk County bee removal,Manhattan bedbug control, Skunk removal in the Bronx, Queens animal control, Raccoon removal in Nassau County, Cockroach exterminating in New York City, Staten Island squirrel removal and rodent control, Animal trapping in Brooklyn,Long Island bee removal, Brooklyn exterminator services, an inspection by a termite dog, or bedbug dog, DQ Pest Control can meet your needs.At DQ Pest Control, we are also extremely dedicated to the safety of our clients. As a result, we only use pet and child friendly practices as we deal with pest and animal removal. And, whether you need our professionals for commercial or residential exterminating, we offer 24/7 emergency service.
For a free quote on any of your pest control, animal control, or exterminatingneeds, simply call us at 516-417-3472. As a certified, licensed and insured company, you can rely on us to provide the quality service that you've been looking for.
Your Pest Control Exterminators in New York
Pests are not only an annoying concern, but they can also cause health risks and costly damages. DQ Pest Control is dedicated to exterminating pests that can be harmful to your home and family. Our highly trainednuisance wildlife control operators and exterminators offer thehighest quality of professional servicesto ourcustomers in Nassau County, Suffolk County, Manhattan, Queens, Long Island, Staten Island and the Bronx. When you are in need of an exterminator in NY, or ananimal control specialist in Nassau County Long Isalnd, we are here to serve all your pest control and exterminating needs.
Pest Control - How to get rid of bed bugs
We believe in getting the job done right, the first time. Through our Integrated Pest Management we are able to safely eliminate pests while keeping your family and pets safe from health risks. There are many pests that can invade your home. Termites, bed bugs, cockroaches, ants, and fleas are just a few of the pests that we can eradicate. Termites damage property that can be very costly over time. We offer thorough and professional termite inspections using a termite detection dog that can help save your home. Bed bugs in NY are a nuisance that no one should live with. These tiny parasites along with ticks and fleas can carry harmful diseases. Our bedbug dog can pinpoint the roomsin your home that are infested with bed bugs. Do not leave your familys safety and health to just any exterminator; contact DQ Pest Control for all your pest control and exterminating needs in NY.
Animal Control - How to get rid of raccoons in the attic How to get rid of squirrels in the attic
There are many nuisance and potentially dangerous wild animalsthat will attempt to make their home in your residence. These animals may include, mice, rats, bats, birds, squirrels, opossums, snakes,skunksand raccoons. Raccoons along with other potentially rabies carrying animals like to scavenge through garbage, making homes a perfect target. Whether you suspect that you have squirrels in your attic, raccoons in your attic, or rodents in your attic, give us a call.Our animal trappers specialize in raccoon removal in Nassau County, squirrel control in Queens, opossum removal in Kings County, rodent control in Manhattan, skunk removal in the Bronx and bat removal and control in Long Island, New York.As professionals we believe in dealing with animals in a humane and safe manner. We strictly adhere to all laws pertaining to pest control, wildlife removal and animal control. We are your premier provider of animal control, including raccoon removal in NY.
Contact DQ Pest Control and say goodbye to pests today. We are your premium Nassau County pest control exterminators and nuisance wildlife control operatorsin New York City, Manhattan, Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County and the Bronx. ,
Your Families Safety is our #1 Priority ---- Pet and child friendly practices.
Call us at 516-417-3472
See the article here:
NY Pest Control -Nassau County Animal Control and Pest Control
- The 10 Best Raccoon Removal Services in New York, NY 2020 - July 1st, 2020
- Cost to Remove Raccoons - Estimates and Prices at Fixr - July 1st, 2020
- Top 10 Raccoon Removal Services Near Me | Angie's List - March 19th, 2020
- Protecta EVO Express Bait Station - DoMyOwn.com - October 14th, 2019
- [Top 10 Effective Tips] How To Get Rid of Groundhogs Naturally - October 14th, 2019
- Useful Raccoon Rabies Info You Need to Read - pestkill.org - October 12th, 2019
- Raccoon Removal | Ehrlich Pest Control - October 4th, 2019
- The Pest Advice: What is the Scratching I Hear in My Roof? - October 2nd, 2019
- Raccoon Exterminator Nj - Critters Gone - May 29th, 2019
- Squirrel Removal Burlington | Pest Control Burlington - April 12th, 2019
- Alexander Exterminating | Pest Control for the Home or Office - March 10th, 2019
- Exterminator in CT | Professional Exterminating and Lawn ... - March 6th, 2019
- Pest Control in Killeen, TX | ABC Home & Commercial Services - January 25th, 2019
- Pest Control in Florida - American Pest Solutions - May 27th, 2018
- My Home is Infested With Fleas | ThriftyFun - March 23rd, 2018
- Pest Control Services in Secaucus, NJ - HomeAdvisor.com - March 16th, 2018
- Pest Control Ottawa | Exterminator Ottawa, Ontario | GO ... - March 7th, 2018
- Home - Balance of Nature, Inc - November 22nd, 2017
- chipmunk poison | eBay - October 20th, 2017
- Raccoon Exterminator | Pest Control Services - August 18th, 2017
- How to Get Rid of Mice in the House - PEST KILL - August 7th, 2017
- Advantage Pest Control Ltd. North Vancouver - Metro ... - July 31st, 2017
- Got Rats Rodent Proofing - June 18th, 2017
- Calgary, AB Pest Control & Exterminator Services - January 5th, 2017
- (918) 367-9060 Oklahoma Wildlife Control Limited ... - November 21st, 2016
- Snake Repellent Tips | How to Deter Snakes - Havahart Blog - November 18th, 2016
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions About Wildlife Control - November 18th, 2016
- Pest Control Richmond Hill & Exterminator Services - September 18th, 2016
- Planet Thrive Billy the Exterminator hot, hip, and humane - October 15th, 2015
- Orange County Best Exterminators - OC Best Exterminators ... - October 8th, 2015
- Pest Control From Top Rated Exterminators in Aiken, SC - September 29th, 2015
- Dealing With Rats | Voren's Aviaries Inc - September 29th, 2015
- Raccoons.ca - Home - September 25th, 2015
- Pest & Animal Control in Toronto reviews on HomeStars - September 25th, 2015
- How To Kill Fleas - September 25th, 2015
- london ontario pest control | bed bugs control london ontario - September 9th, 2015
- Philadelphia Wildlife Control Pest Animal Removal Squirrel ... - September 7th, 2015
- Raccoons | Exterminators - July 8th, 2015
- Buy Raccoon Control Product at Economic Price - Pestmall - July 4th, 2015
- Raccoon Control Raccoon Repellent How to Get Rid of ... - July 4th, 2015
- Raccoon Removal and Control - Animal Control Solutions - June 13th, 2015
- Seattle Raccoon Control & Removal - June 13th, 2015
- How To Get Rid of Raccoons - AAAnimal Control - June 4th, 2015
- Fort Worth & Arlington Texas Animal Control Pest ... - May 22nd, 2015
- Boca Raton Animal Control Pest Exterminator Wildlife ... - May 22nd, 2015
- Seattle Eastside mice removal - Video - March 31st, 2012
- Pest Control Akron OH Patrick's Pest Control - Video - March 30th, 2012
- pest exterminators seattle - Video - March 30th, 2012
- Prevent Rats - January 28th, 2012
- Raccoons in the Chimney! Suburban Wildlife Control starring in Billy the Exterminator - Part 3 - Video - January 20th, 2012
- Suburban Wildlife Control starring in Billy the Exterminator - Part 1 - Raccoons in a Tree Fort! - Video - January 13th, 2012
- Bird Deer Raccoon Squirrels Rabbits Animal Pest Control Repeller - Video - November 14th, 2011
- Rat and Raccoon Exclusion - Video - November 14th, 2011
- Fall Pest Control Tips - Video - October 30th, 2011
- Pest Control Denver CO Bug Man Inc. - October 7th, 2011
- Richardson Pest Solutions - August 13th, 2011
- Raccoons, Squirrel - July 21st, 2011
- Termite Control | Bedbug Treatment | Pest Control CT, MA, NY | Eliminate'Em Pest Control, LLC - July 15th, 2011
- Billy The Exterminator: The Bee Bumbler - May 20th, 2011
- Billy The Exterminator: Line of Fire - May 20th, 2011
- Billy The Exterminator: Venom Spray - May 20th, 2011