Call us for a free quote at 800-937-8398 or contact us
Mice create messes and will chew through walls, wires and other materials. An infestation of mice or other rodents in your home or business puts people at risk of spreading diseaseand other health risks. In short, you do not want to just live with a mouse infestation in and around your property. Take the following steps to get rid of mice:
Western Exterminator has mouse control specialists on staff who are trained to help get rid of mice and prevent future infestations. It's one of the very first services we offered as a company going all the way back to 1921.
If you have spotted the signs of a mouse infestation or seen mice in your home contact Western Exterminator for an appointment with one of our specialists.
There are a number of ways in which mice can find their way into your walls. Whether you have a crack in your siding, a poorly sealed door, or an uncovered chimney pipe, mice will make their way in.
The biggest concern with having mice in the walls is that mice love to chew. Where are the majority of your electric wires located? Inside the walls. Dont let them make a snack out your power sources. Not only will your devices and appliances fail to work, but chewed wires could start a fire.
The most effective way to get rid of mice in the walls is to call Western Exterminator and have one of our mice control experts come out to your property. A pest specialist will inspect and assess the situation to best equip him/herself to develop a specialized plan to get rid of the mice. After the mice are gone, your pest specialist will seal up any walls that may be vulnerable to future rodent entry, giving you peace of mind that they wont be back.
No matter if you keep your car in a closed garage, store it away in a storage unit, or park it in the street, mice can find it. To escape from the elements, mice often crawl into the inside of a car, and they can do damage quickly. If you're worried about mice taking up residence under your cars hood, try some of these things:
Check your auto insurance policy to see if it includes coverage for rodent damage. But regardless of whether it does or does not, no one wants mouse damage to their car. Have a Western Exterminator pest specialist inspect your property to check for rodent activity. Get ahead of mice, and stop them before they chew through your battery cables.
Mice are shy and want to hide from you, but they tend to leave a lot of signs that they have been there. First, they come out at night looking for food, so you may see one of them run across your path in the middle of the night. If that happens, it's pretty easy to guess that you have a mouse problem. However, you can also look for these signs.
These are just some of the signs of a mouse infestation. A Western Exterminator mouse control specialist can find more and determine the type of mouse, how they got in and where they are likely hiding.
Western Exterminator specialists are highly trained and equipped to find where mice are hiding and remove them quickly. You need to have a trained eye to spot the signs of mice, rats or some other form of pest infestation. This all starts with a detailed and thorough property inspection.
Western Exterminator also offers property owners:
House mice, like other rodents, bring with them a host of problems such as disease and property damage, so it's in the best interest of the commercial or residential property manager to get rid of house mice as quickly as possible, but what are the costs involved. Well, there are a number of factors which go into determining the costs of getting rid of house mice, including:
These are just some of the factors involved in determining the cost of getting rid of house mice. There may be other factors to consider as each case is unique. The first step should be to contact Western Exterminator and get an initial property inspection.
The first step toward peace of mind and getting rid of mice starts with a property inspection. Our Western Exterminator specialists have the tools and training to conduct a thorough inspection to find all of the mouse access points and hiding places.
Contact us today and set up an initial property inspection with one of our mouse control specialists today!
The rest is here:
How to get rid of mice - Western Exterminator
- How Do Exterminators Get Rid of Mice? | INSECT COP - July 1st, 2020
- Mice and Rat Extermination | Angie's List - March 4th, 2020
- Mice Exterminator for the Business Owners and Why It's Necessary in 2020 - ChartAttack - February 6th, 2020
- The 10 Best Mice Exterminators Near Me (with ... - Thumbtack - October 1st, 2019
- How Much Is An Exterminator For Mice? (A Quick Guide ... - April 5th, 2019
- 2019 Mouse Exterminator Cost (Average) - PestWiki - March 18th, 2019
- Local Pest Control Phoenix, AZ | Western Exterminator - February 11th, 2019
- 2018 Rat, Mice & Raccoon Removal Cost | Extermination Prices - September 8th, 2018
- Pest Force - Pest Control and Pest Exterminator Edmonton - June 15th, 2018
- mouse exterminators - Mice Riddance - April 1st, 2018
- Rodent Control, Mice Exterminator | Connors Pest Control - March 7th, 2018
- Everett, WA Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite Inspector - January 26th, 2018
- Knight Pest Control - Exterminator Bedbug Flea Cockroach ... - January 7th, 2018
- Elite Pest Control | Exterminator Minneapolis MN - December 8th, 2017
- Reliance Pest - Pest, Termite & Bedbug Exterminator ... - November 8th, 2017
- Mice & Rat Exterminator - F&W Pest Control - Massachusetts - October 20th, 2017
- Mouse Control Exterminator Services | Western Exterminator - October 18th, 2017
- Exterminator working to eliminate Wilmington mice during summer - New Castle News - June 22nd, 2017
- Do Away With the Pests With Exterminator in Edmond - Press ... - Digital Journal - February 9th, 2017
- Do Away With the Pests With Exterminator in Edmond - Military Technologies - February 9th, 2017
- Silver Spring Mice Exterminator - Mouse Rat Rodent ... - November 24th, 2016
- How Long Do Mice Live ? - Western Exterminator - September 22nd, 2016
- Easy Guide to Hire a Mouse Exterminator that gets Results - October 12th, 2015
- Billy the Exterminator Episode Guide - Season 1 - A&E - aetv - October 12th, 2015
- Mice Exterminators - How to Get Rid of Mice - June 2nd, 2015
- Mice Exterminator New York~How to get rid of mice~Mice Control - June 1st, 2015
- Rat Exterminator Services in CA |Kilter Termite and Pest ... - June 1st, 2015
- Mice Control - Pest Exterminator - May 31st, 2015
- Exterminator NYC | Pest Control Services in New York City - May 26th, 2015
- What Does a Mouse Exterminator Do? (with pictures) - May 22nd, 2015
- Mice Control - Trapping, Removal, Extermination, & Mouse ... - May 19th, 2015
- Exterminator in Pine City, MN - East Central Exterminating - Video - November 1st, 2012
- Exterminator in Woburn, MA - Security Pest Elimination - Video - November 1st, 2012
- Exterminator to eliminate mice problem - July 11th, 2012
- Damian the exterminator. - Video - January 28th, 2012
- Mouse Extermination by EnviroTech Pest Control - October 10th, 2011
- Exterminator catches mouse under house without killing it - May 20th, 2011
- Mouse Rodent Exterminator Pest Control Little Falls NJ - May 20th, 2011
- Get Rid of Mice: Rodent Extermination Services - May 9th, 2011
- Pest Control Mice: Exterminators NJ - May 8th, 2011
- Rodent Control: NJ Mice Rat Extermination - May 8th, 2011