Published Jun 29, 2017 By Christine Dinh
True Believers, the first official trailerfor Marvels Inhumans has arrived with rumblings of treason in the city of Attilan!
Debuting in IMAX theaters September 1 before the entire series comes to ABC, Marvels Inhumans tells the story of Black Bolt and the Inhuman royal family like youve never seen before.
Come September 1, you can experience the first chapter in IMAX theaters before the complete series comes to ABC September 29! Be sure to check out the first official trailerabove, and follow @TheInhumans on Twitter and Inhumans on Facebook for the latest!
Published Jun 28, 2017 By Christine Dinh
True Believers! If you cant get enough of your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, have no fear. Weve got your back! Between Spider-Man: Homecoming hitting theaters July 7, PETER PARKER: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN ongoing series from Chip Zdarsky and Adam Kubert, and Marvels Spider-Man coming to PlayStation 4, dont forget the Marvels Spider-Man animated TV series premiering later this summer on Disney XD!
Disney XD will be releasing a series of six animated shorts retelling Spider-Mans origins ending in the loss of Peters Uncle Ben ahead of the summer series release. These animated shorts will launch one per day on Disney XD and Disney XDs YouTube channel from July 24 to July 29. All shorts will be available on the Disney XD app on Sunday, July 24. Take a look at the first animated short above!
In the first short, Peter Parker is on a field trip to Oscorp Industries when he accidentally gets bitten by a spider. The creative team includes: executive producers Alan Fine, Dan Buckley, Joe Quesada, Jeph Loeb, Cort Lane, and Eric Radomski; co-executive producers Stan Lee, and Stephen Wacker; supervising producers Kevin Shinick and Marsha Griffin; consulting producers Dan Slott, Kevin Burke and Chris Doc Wyatt; and Supervising Director Philip Pignotti.
Tune in to Disney XD to catch episodes of your favorite Marvel animated series! Stay tuned to Marvel.com for all the latest news and updates on all things Marvel.
Published Jun 26, 2017 By Marc Strom
This September, the Inhuman Royal Family comes to Earthbut today weve got a new look at their king and queen with the first poster for Marvels Inhumans!
Black Bolt (Anson Mount), Medusa (Serinda Swan), and Maximus (Iwan Rheon) step into the spotlight in your latest look at the upcoming Marvel Television series. Come September 1, you can experience the first chapter in IMAX theaters before the complete series comes to ABC September 29!
Check out the poster below, and for the latest on the Royal Family follow @theinhumans on Twitter and like the Inhumans on Fackebook!
Published Jun 22, 2017 By Marc Strom
Sometimes, things really are black and white.
The four heroes of Marvels The Defenders strike a pose in a new poster for the series, debuting only on Netflix August 18!
Daredevil (Charlie Cox), Jessica Jones (Krysten Ritter), Luke Cage (Mike Colter), and Iron Fist (Finn Jones) give the camera some attitude in the first poster for the upcoming series.
Check out the poster below, and keep your eyes right here on Marvel.com for more on Marvels The Defenders!
Published Jun 21, 2017 By Christine Dinh
Marvel congratulates the Marvel Animation team for their work on Marvels Rocket & Groot animated shorts! The 12-episode series of animated shorts follows Rocket and Groot as they try to figure out how to get enough credits to buy a new ship after their old one breaks down. View the compilation of all the shorts above!
Marvels Rocket & Groot is eligible for nomination voting in the Outstanding Animation Short Form Program Emmy category now on the Television Academy website! Be sure to cast your vote by this Friday, June 23rd!
Rocket is voiced by Trevor Devall (Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy, Johnny Test) and Groot is voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson (Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy, The Cleveland Show). Featuring animation by Oscar-nominated Passion Pictures, the shorts are directed by Arnaud Delord, written by Chris Doc Wyatt and Kevin Burke, executive produced by Cara Speller, Alan Fine, Dan Buckley, Joe Quesada, Cort Lane, and co-executive produced by Stephen Wacker and Stan Lee.
Published Jun 20, 2017 By Christine Dinh
Agents, Coulson and his team need your help to they can take home the trophy at this years Teen Choice Awards!
The ABC TV original series Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has been nominated for two Teen Choice Awards in the Choice Action TV Show category and Gabriel Luna (Robbie Reyes/Ghost Rider) in the Choice Action TV ActorTeen Choice Awards official website category, but we need you to head to the and VOTE NOW! Voting for this first Wave of Teen Choice 2017 nominees runs through this Thursday.
Choice Action TV Show (#ChoiceActionTVShow) Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Choice Action TV Actor (#ChoiceActionTVActor) Gabriel Luna Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Voting for the first wave of Teen Choice 2017 nominees are officially open via TeenChoice.com and Twitter. Starting now through Thursday, June 22 at 9:00 PM PT, fans are allowed 10 votes per category, per day, per platform user ID, for their favorite Teen Choice 2017 Wave One nominees. Vote via Twitter by tweeting a category hashtag with the nominees name. You may only vote for one Teen Choice nominee per Tweet.
Celebrate this years top teen icons in television, music, film, sports, comedy and digital when the choicest, star-studded two-hour event airs LIVE Sunday, Aug. 13 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX.
Published Jun 16, 2017 By Christine Dinh
Season Four of Marvels Avengers: Secret Wars premieres this weekend on Saturday, 6/17 on Disney XD beginning at 11:30 AM ET.Earths Mightiest Heroes will muster all of their knowledge and strength to try and find a way to bring Tony Stark back from the alternate dimension he is trapped in. Before they can, theyre attacked by a New Cabal of villains who scatter our heroes across space and time. With the help of the All-New, All-Different Avengers (Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Ms. Marvel, Ant-Man, Wasp, and Vision), the Avengers must reunite in time to not only save Earth, but all of reality. Check out a brand new clip from the one-hour premiere of above!
Tune in to the one-hour premiere of Marvels Avengers: Secret Wars Avengers No More Parts 1 and 2 this Saturday beginning at 11:30 AM ET on Disney XD! Stay tuned to Marvel.com for all the latest news and updates on your favorite animated series.
Published Jun 7, 2017 By Jenn Fujikawa
Good things come in small packages as Marvel Animations series of cartoon shorts is kicking off this weekend with Marvels Ant-Man on Disney XD. The debut of these six new action-filled shorts gives viewers a peek into the life of Scott Lang as he battles Yellowjacket, finds common ground with Wasp, and creates a giant piece of cheese. You know, the typical super hero life.
Marvel.com talked with the new voice of Ant-Man Josh Keaton, whose previous roles include many familiar video game voices and most recently, Shiro on Voltron: Legendary Defender. We spoke with Josh about taking on the exciting task of voicing of the Ant-Size Avenger, and whether saving the world or helping with homework is the more difficult task.
Marvel.com: Have you always been a Marvel comics fan?
Josh Keaton: Absolutely, my favorite comic book character is Spider-Man. Ant-Man is a new thing for me, I didnt go into this knowing as much about him so I had research more about the character, I started reading more about Scott as the process was going on.
Marvel.com: How did you decide to approach the character of Scott Lang, did you use past iterations of Ant-Man (Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes!, Marvel StudiosAnt-Man movie) to get his character just right or is this your own new variation on Scott Lang?
Josh Keaton: Im definitely putting my own spin on it, I like a lot of the stuff that other people who have played him have contributed. I like Paul Rudds snarkiness, Ive been a fan of his for a long time. Its not necessarily a recreation of any particular performance, Im taking elements of what Ive read about the character and how I feel he would be.
Marvel.com: Is there a particular way you get into character to voice a superhero? Most superheroes have alter egos so its really two characters in one but here you have Scott Lang, Ant-Man, and also Giant Man, so you get three characters in one.
Josh Keaton: At the end of the day its all Scott. Hes got the mask on but hes very much the same character in and out of the suit. Theres not a lot hes trying to hide, if anything hes trying to prove himself to the rest of the Avengers and trying to prove that hes not a bad guy. Hes a likeable guy and he wants to be liked.
Marvel.com: Youve voiced Shiro in Voltron Legendary: Defender. While Shiro is a born leader, Scott was pretty much thrown into the action. How does that manifest itself in the way you approach voicing Marvels Ant-Man?
Josh Keaton: It helped the process that I wasnt as familiar with the character as I have been with other superheroes that Ive played. Shiro is larger so theres a physicality that I get into when voicing him, and Ant-Man is more like an everyman. There are definitely some parallels between the characterstheres a huge amount of loyalty that you can find in both. Its really more of a mental place to get into, rather than physically preparing to get into the role.
Marvel.com: With these shorts you get a quick but concise look into Scott Langs world. What do you think fans will like most about these shorts?
Josh Keaton: One of the things that I really love about the shorts is the fact thatmuch like the fact that he can shrink and growhis problems and the enemies that he faces also shrink and grow. I mean, hes fighting this massive force of nature in one, and then in another one hes fighting the exterminator thats going to kill his ant buddies. Its just a run of the mill exterminator that is just as much of a supervillain to his ant buddies as a much bigger supervillain would be to the rest of the world. He still has that loyalty to his little buddies that he does to humanity.
Marvel.com: Wasp is clearly superior when it comes to plan of attack against enemies, do you think Scotts faltering helps his character?
Josh Keaton: Absolutely. Hes able to poke fun at himself. He knows that hes still kind of figuring stuff out, things are going to go wrong and he just kind of deals with it. Theres definitely a relaxed-ness to him, even under fire. Theres even a little bit of crossover with Spider-Man, theres that humor that comes out under fire and Scotts always down to make the joke.
Marvel.com: Yellowjacket ruining kids science projects is the ultimate in villainy, do you think Scott has a more difficult time fighting the bad guys or helping out Cassie with her homework?
Josh Keaton: How much more evil can you get than messing up kids science projects? I think its a little bit of both. I have two young kids and I barely have time, so if I had to add fighting supervillains to my schedule, I dont know how Id get it all done.
Marvel.com: What would you like to say to the fans wholl be tuning in this weekend?
Josh Keaton: Thanks for watching, thanks for supporting Marvel and everyone who worked so hard to make these!
Catch Josh Keaton as the voice of Ant-Man in Marvels Ant-Man when the first of six of the two-minute shorts titled Science Fair, will debut on Disney XD on Saturday, June 10 starting at 7:58 AM ET, with Alien Invasion and Soup Time following in every four hours at 11:58 AMand 2:58 PM.The next three shorts will follow on Sunday, June 11 with Exterminator at 11:28 AM, followed by Proton Cube at 5:28 PMand finally, Not a Date at 8:58 PM.
Published Jun 7, 2017 By Marc Strom
Ant-Man continues to prove hes one of the biggest heroes around in three new animated shorts!
Scott Lang, a.k.a. Ant-Man, goes from his daughters science fair to warding off an alien invasion and more in these new tales. Want to learn more about how they all came together? Then check out our interview with Ant-Man voice actor Josh Keaton!
These are just the first three of six shorts coming your way, Marvelites, and you can catch them all on Disney XD starting this weekend! Science Fair will debut on Saturday, June 10 starting at 7:58 AM ET, with Alien Invasion and Soup Time following in every four hours at 11:58 AMand 2:58 PM.The next three shorts will follow on Sunday, June 11 with Exterminator at 11:28 AM, followed by Proton Cube at 5:28 PMand finally, Not a Date at 8:58 PM.
Published Jun 2, 2017 By Christine Dinh
True Believers, Peter Parker is heading back to TV screens once again! Weve got a sneak peek on the upcoming Marvels Spider-Man animated series premiering later this summer on Disney XD above!
The new series, Marvels Spider-Man, tells the story of an unsure (but courageous) teen who has to figure out how to be a Super Hero from the very beginning. Its aback-to-basics approach to the web-slingers origin story. Take a look at the first look above where Spidey takes on Scorpion, and check out a look the latest Peter Parker/Spider-Man below.
Tune in to Disney XD to catch episodes of your favorite Marvel animated series! Stay tuned to Marvel.com for all the latest news and updates on all things Marvel.
- Synergy is Proud to Announce They Are Jackson Mississippi's Top-Rated Local Pest Control Companies Award Winner - Press Release - Digital Journal - November 28th, 2019
- How to handle the ants in your house - The Gazette Western University's Newspaper - November 26th, 2019
- Bug Infestation Drove Lansing Woman Up The Wall, But Landlords Efforts To Fix It Fell Short - CBS Chicago - November 19th, 2019
- Ants in the Home: When to call an Exterminator | The Bug Man - November 9th, 2019
- How to Get Rid of Pharaoh Ants - Do-It-Yourself Pest Control - October 20th, 2019
- Seattle, WA Pest Control | Western Exterminator - October 14th, 2019
- South Florida Pest Control & Termite Exterminators | Hulett - October 14th, 2019
- 6 Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Ants - Western Exterminator ... - October 4th, 2019
- Ant Exterminator - insightpestnorthwest.com - September 12th, 2019
- Carpenter Ants: How to Get Rid of Black Carpenter Ants - September 8th, 2019
- 10 Fascinating Facts About Ants - ThoughtCo - June 2nd, 2019
- Do I Need an Exterminator To Get Rid of Ants? | COMBAT - April 26th, 2019
- Ants | Pest Control Omaha - Exterminator | Omaha Pest ... - April 4th, 2019
- Black Ants: Bite, Types, Size | Western Exterminator - February 15th, 2019
- AAA Exterminating Co - Exterminator Termite Control - February 10th, 2019
- Pest Control for Greensboro Charlotte Raleigh and Central NC - January 25th, 2019
- Ant Control - Dealing with Ants | Western Exterminator - January 10th, 2019
- Ants and Ant Control - Eastside Exterminators - November 21st, 2018
- Carpenter Ants Exterminator in CT | EliminateEm - October 11th, 2018
- How to Get Rid of Flying Ants | Ehrlich Pest Control - September 17th, 2018
- Carpenter ants in Chicago best ant pest control exterminator - July 23rd, 2018
- Ant Control: Pest Control for Ants by Arrow Exterminators - July 12th, 2018
- Cost to Hire an Ant Exterminator - Estimates and Prices at ... - May 24th, 2018
- Exterminator in Connecticut - Bee Smart Pest Control - May 13th, 2018
- Carpenter Ant Control - Get Rid of Carpenter Ants - Orkin.com - May 11th, 2018
- Ant Exterminator in Buffalo, NY - Buffalo Exterminating - May 11th, 2018
- Ant Control & Ant Killer Products | DIY Ant Pest Control - April 5th, 2018
- Borax to Kill Ants | Ant Exterminator Blog - February 22nd, 2018
- Ant Control & Ant Killer Products | Do My Own - November 20th, 2017
- Pest Control Secaucus, NJ, | Exterminator Cost Secaucus ... - November 14th, 2017
- Exterminator Reveals Cheap Secret: Never see ants in your ... - September 26th, 2017
- Pest Control Products and Services Market Projected to Reflect 5.4% CAGR by 2026 - Digital Journal - September 7th, 2017
- It's Northwest spider season; what you can do around your home - KIRO Seattle - September 5th, 2017
- High Heat Sparks Ant Invasion CBS Los Angeles - CBS Los Angeles - September 1st, 2017
- Condo Smarts: Signs of pests call for quick action - The Province - September 1st, 2017
- Texas Floods Bring Floating Fire Ant Colonies - PCT Magazine - September 1st, 2017
- Friday, August 25, 2017 - LWW Journals (blog) - August 25th, 2017
- Column: Round the Town with Karen Wyant - Jackson County Times-Journal (blog) - August 14th, 2017
- Cynthia Drummond: Signs of transition from summer to fall - The Westerly Sun - August 14th, 2017
- Gardening column: Follow these tips to ensure healthy raspberry and blackberry bushes - News Sentinel - August 12th, 2017
- Invasion of the Sugar Ants - Longmont Observer - August 9th, 2017
- Bar Rescue Episode Transforms Bug-Infested Liquid Lounge Into The Tidal Bay Beach Bar - Long Beach Post - August 9th, 2017
- Limb Days and election application deadlines approaching - Hays Free Press - July 31st, 2017
- Fire Ant Fears Boost Japan Pesticide Maker to 30-Year High ... - Bloomberg - July 5th, 2017
- Experience has Produced a Leader In Omaha Miller Pest & Termite - Digital Journal (press release) - July 5th, 2017
- Marvel Takes Home 4 2017 Saturn Awards - Marvel (press release) (registration) (blog) - July 1st, 2017
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Unveils First Poster - Marvel (press release) (registration) (blog) - June 26th, 2017
- The Defenders Strike a Pose in New Poster - Marvel (press release) (registration) (blog) - June 25th, 2017
- The season for unwanted pests - 1011now - June 24th, 2017
- 'Marvel's Rocket & Groot' Eligible for Outstanding Short ... - Marvel.com - Marvel (press release) (registration) (blog) - June 22nd, 2017
- Vote 'Marvel's Agents of SHIELD' At The Teen Choice Awards 2017 - Marvel (press release) (registration) (blog) - June 21st, 2017
- Everyday cheapskate: Make your own safe and effective ant spray ... - Herald & Review - June 19th, 2017
- Make your own safe ant spray - Coos Bay World - June 17th, 2017
- The Avengers Must Reunite to Defeat the Kabal in - News | Marvel ... - Marvel (press release) (registration) (blog) - June 17th, 2017
- The Top Five Exterminators in Movies - TVOvermind - June 15th, 2017
- The Kitchn: Can lemon peels really keep ants away? - Orlando Sentinel - June 13th, 2017
- 10 things to keep in mind about fire ants - Island Packet - June 12th, 2017
- Large spider climbs into ND woman's home, turns out it's common for our area - Valley News Live - June 10th, 2017
- Bullet Ant - Ask The Exterminator - June 8th, 2017
- Ant-Man Shrinks Into Action With 3 New Animated Shorts - Marvel (press release) (registration) (blog) - June 8th, 2017
- Carpenter ants, bats besiege houses - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle - June 3rd, 2017
- How to safely enjoy summer outdoors - Foster's Daily Democrat - May 28th, 2017
- 5 Warning Signs That Your Home Has Been Invaded by Pests - RealtyBizNews - May 23rd, 2017
- Sugar Ants on Picnic Menu for Memorial Day a pest control warning - MENAFN.COM - May 21st, 2017
- Sun's out, bugs out: Pests we can expect as summer creeps closer - WKBN.com - May 19th, 2017
- Exterminators see boom in business thanks to weather - KAKE - May 19th, 2017
- Standing water could lead to bacteria and surge of mosquitoes - 13WHAM-TV - May 18th, 2017
- Pest Control Services Market is Expected to Cross US$ 22 Billion Globally by 2026 - Finance Wire - May 17th, 2017
- Bigger Is Better: 15 LARGEST Marvel Comics Characters - CBR (blog) - May 16th, 2017
- Mother's Day: A Tribute to My Mom as She Dodged Four Hurricanes - Dan's Papers - May 15th, 2017
- Review: The Hugo Boss Prize 2016: Anicka Yi, Life Is Cheap - Time Out New York (blog) - May 6th, 2017
- Anicka Yi's Art Is an Enigma Wrapped in an Ant Farm - artnet News - May 3rd, 2017
- The Bugs Of The World Could Squish Us All - FiveThirtyEight - May 3rd, 2017
- Trump Thought Being President Would Be 'Easier' Than His Old Life - Scary Mommy - April 29th, 2017
- Spring fever - Newton Daily News - April 28th, 2017
- Greater Seattle Area has Marching Armies of Little Black and big ... - MENAFN.COM - April 27th, 2017
- Pest control services market is expected to exceed US$ 22 Billion by 2026: Market Research Engine - Finance Wire - April 18th, 2017
- Warm winter will bring crazy summer - crazy ants, that is - Beaumont Enterprise - April 10th, 2017
- Seattle Has Big Black Ants Attacking Homes commercial buildings like bull doozers - MENAFN.COM - April 8th, 2017
- How to say goodbye to wet-weather bug infestations in the home ... - Stuff.co.nz - April 7th, 2017