Published Jun 7, 2017 By Marc Strom
Ant-Man continues to prove hes one of the biggest heroes around in three new animated shorts!
Scott Lang, a.k.a. Ant-Man, goes from his daughters science fair to warding off an alien invasion and more in these new tales. Want to learn more about how they all came together? Then check out our interview with Ant-Man voice actor Josh Keaton!
These are just the first three of six shorts coming your way, Marvelites, and you can catch them all on Disney XD starting this weekend! Science Fair will debut on Saturday, June 10 starting at 7:58 AM ET, with Alien Invasion and Soup Time following in every four hours at 11:58 AMand 2:58 PM.The next three shorts will follow on Sunday, June 11 with Exterminator at 11:28 AM, followed by Proton Cube at 5:28 PMand finally, Not a Date at 8:58 PM.
Published Jun 7, 2017 By Jenn Fujikawa
Good things come in small packages as Marvel Animations series of cartoon shorts is kicking off this weekend with Marvels Ant-Man on Disney XD. The debut of these six new action-filled shorts gives viewers a peek into the life of Scott Lang as he battles Yellowjacket, finds common ground with Wasp, and creates a giant piece of cheese. You know, the typical super hero life.
Marvel.com talked with the new voice of Ant-Man Josh Keaton, whose previous roles include many familiar video game voices and most recently, Shiro on Voltron: Legendary Defender. We spoke with Josh about taking on the exciting task of voicing of the Ant-Size Avenger, and whether saving the world or helping with homework is the more difficult task.
Marvel.com: Have you always been a Marvel comics fan?
Josh Keaton: Absolutely, my favorite comic book character is Spider-Man. Ant-Man is a new thing for me, I didnt go into this knowing as much about him so I had research more about the character, I started reading more about Scott as the process was going on.
Marvel.com: How did you decide to approach the character of Scott Lang, did you use past iterations of Ant-Man (Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes!, Marvel StudiosAnt-Man movie) to get his character just right or is this your own new variation on Scott Lang?
Josh Keaton: Im definitely putting my own spin on it, I like a lot of the stuff that other people who have played him have contributed. I like Paul Rudds snarkiness, Ive been a fan of his for a long time. Its not necessarily a recreation of any particular performance, Im taking elements of what Ive read about the character and how I feel he would be.
Marvel.com: Is there a particular way you get into character to voice a superhero? Most superheroes have alter egos so its really two characters in one but here you have Scott Lang, Ant-Man, and also Giant Man, so you get three characters in one.
Josh Keaton: At the end of the day its all Scott. Hes got the mask on but hes very much the same character in and out of the suit. Theres not a lot hes trying to hide, if anything hes trying to prove himself to the rest of the Avengers and trying to prove that hes not a bad guy. Hes a likeable guy and he wants to be liked.
Marvel.com: Youve voiced Shiro in Voltron Legendary: Defender. While Shiro is a born leader, Scott was pretty much thrown into the action. How does that manifest itself in the way you approach voicing Marvels Ant-Man?
Josh Keaton: It helped the process that I wasnt as familiar with the character as I have been with other superheroes that Ive played. Shiro is larger so theres a physicality that I get into when voicing him, and Ant-Man is more like an everyman. There are definitely some parallels between the characterstheres a huge amount of loyalty that you can find in both. Its really more of a mental place to get into, rather than physically preparing to get into the role.
Marvel.com: With these shorts you get a quick but concise look into Scott Langs world. What do you think fans will like most about these shorts?
Josh Keaton: One of the things that I really love about the shorts is the fact thatmuch like the fact that he can shrink and growhis problems and the enemies that he faces also shrink and grow. I mean, hes fighting this massive force of nature in one, and then in another one hes fighting the exterminator thats going to kill his ant buddies. Its just a run of the mill exterminator that is just as much of a supervillain to his ant buddies as a much bigger supervillain would be to the rest of the world. He still has that loyalty to his little buddies that he does to humanity.
Marvel.com: Wasp is clearly superior when it comes to plan of attack against enemies, do you think Scotts faltering helps his character?
Josh Keaton: Absolutely. Hes able to poke fun at himself. He knows that hes still kind of figuring stuff out, things are going to go wrong and he just kind of deals with it. Theres definitely a relaxed-ness to him, even under fire. Theres even a little bit of crossover with Spider-Man, theres that humor that comes out under fire and Scotts always down to make the joke.
Marvel.com: Yellowjacket ruining kids science projects is the ultimate in villainy, do you think Scott has a more difficult time fighting the bad guys or helping out Cassie with her homework?
Josh Keaton: How much more evil can you get than messing up kids science projects? I think its a little bit of both. I have two young kids and I barely have time, so if I had to add fighting supervillains to my schedule, I dont know how Id get it all done.
Marvel.com: What would you like to say to the fans wholl be tuning in this weekend?
Josh Keaton: Thanks for watching, thanks for supporting Marvel and everyone who worked so hard to make these!
Catch Josh Keaton as the voice of Ant-Man in Marvels Ant-Man when the first of six of the two-minute shorts titled Science Fair, will debut on Disney XD on Saturday, June 10 starting at 7:58 AM ET, with Alien Invasion and Soup Time following in every four hours at 11:58 AMand 2:58 PM.The next three shorts will follow on Sunday, June 11 with Exterminator at 11:28 AM, followed by Proton Cube at 5:28 PMand finally, Not a Date at 8:58 PM.
Published Jun 2, 2017 By Christine Dinh
True Believers, Peter Parker is heading back to TV screens once again! Weve got a sneak peek on the upcoming Marvels Spider-Man animated series premiering later this summer on Disney XD above!
The new series, Marvels Spider-Man, tells the story of an unsure (but courageous) teen who has to figure out how to be a Super Hero from the very beginning. Its aback-to-basics approach to the web-slingers origin story. Take a look at the first look above where Spidey takes on Scorpion, and check out a look the latest Peter Parker/Spider-Man below.
Tune in to Disney XD to catch episodes of your favorite Marvel animated series! Stay tuned to Marvel.com for all the latest news and updates on all things Marvel.
Published May 25, 2017 By Christine Dinh
Earths Mightiest Heroes unite once again to fight the foes no single hero could withstand alone as Marvels Avengers: Secret Wars (previously Marvels Avengers: Ultron Revolution) debuts a fourth season with a one-hour premiere on SATURDAY, JUNE 17 (11:30 a.m.12:00 p.m. EDT), on Disney XD, and on the Disney XD App and VOD (12:01 a.m. EDT). Disney XD will also present a series of six shorts featuring the newest Avengers Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Ms. Marvel, Ant-Man, Wasp and Vision in a flashback sequence that introduces their powers, beginning FRIDAY, JUNE 2, on Disney XD, the Disney XD App, Disney XD YouTube and VOD.
Picking up right after the events of season three Ultron Revolution, the fourth season finds Tony Stark trapped in another dimension. While the Avengers muster all of their knowledge and strength to try and find a way to bring him back, they are attacked by a new Cabal of villains who scatter the mighty heroes across space and time. With the help of the Black Panthers new team, including Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Ant-Man, Wasp and Vision, the Avengers must reunite in time to save the universe.
The multiplatform schedule is:
FRIDAY, JUNE 2 WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7
SATURDAY, JUNE 17
The series stars: Mick Wingert (Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy) as Iron Man, Fred Tatasciore (Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness) as Hulk, Roger Craig Smith (Wreck-It Ralph) as Captain America, Travis Willingham (Regular Show) as Thor, Troy Baker (Marvels Ultimate Spider-Man) as Hawkeye, Laura Bailey (The Super Hero Squad Show) as Black Widow, Bumper Robinson (The Game) as Falcon, David Kaye (Ben 10) as Vision, James Mathis III (Marvels Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H) as Black Panther, Kathreen Khavari (Big Little Lies) as Ms. Marvel, Josh Keaton (Ben 10) as Ant-Man, Kari Wahlgren (Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy) as Wasp and Grey Griffin (The Tom and Jerry Show) as Captain Marvel.
Produced by Marvel Animation, the series creative team includes executive producers Alan Fine (Marvels The Avengers, Iron Man, Thor), Dan Buckley (Marvels Avengers Assemble, Marvels Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.), Joe Quesada (Marvels Avengers Assemble), Cort Lane (Marvels Ultimate Spider-Man), Eric Radomski (Spawn, Marvels Avengers Assemble), and Jeph Loeb (Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.); co-executive producers Stan Lee (Spider-Man) and Stephen Wacker (Marvels Avengers Assemble); supervising producers Eugene Son (Marvels Ultimate Spider-Man), Danielle Wolff (Marvels Ultimate Spider-Man), and Harrison Wilcox (Marvels Ultimate Spider-Man); and supervising director Jeff Allen (Marvels Avengers Assemble).
Stay tuned to Marvel.com for all the latest news and updates on your favorite Marvel animated series.
Published May 17, 2017 By Christine Dinh
***SPOILER ALERT: Dont listen in if you havent seen the most recent episode of Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.!***
In the latest episode of This Week in Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., we chat with director Billy Gierhart about the fiery finale for Season 4! Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will return to ABC for a fifth season soon.
Download episode #63 of This Week in Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. from Marvel.com! Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will return to ABC for a fifth season soon.
Go behind-the-scenes of Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with a new podcast series for the hit show on ABC! Every week well talk with a different member of the cast and production crew as well as Executive Producers examining the twists and turns of the most recent episode, as well as taking a look at the creation process behind this exciting series! Dont miss Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Tuesdays at its new time, 10:00 p.m. ET on ABC, and catch a new episode of This Week in Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. right here every Wednesday!
Published May 15, 2017 By Marc Strom
Old friends return and our heroes weight their options as Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. races towards its fourth season finale!
First, see more of Robbie Reyesa.k.a. Ghost Rideras he reveals more about the changes Aida has gone through. Then scroll down as Fitz and Simmons go back and forth on just how they can stop Aida in the first place!
Catch an all-new Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET on ABC, and keep up to date by following @AgentsofSHIELD on Twitter and Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.!
Published May 15, 2017 By Jim Beard
Marvel recognizes the passing of prominent actor Powers Boothe, whose brief stay in the Marvel Cinematic Universe remains one of strength and stately impact to its fans.
Boothe felt the pull of Shakespeare and the Bards stage at an important time in his life, and became an actor after leaving his boyhood Texas farm for the lights of New York City in the early 1970s. Work on Broadway led to film and TV roles, and in 1980 he cemented his face and voice in the minds of millions of viewers when he played cult leader Jim Jones in a landmark TV movie, The Guyana Tragedy.
Still relatively young and with an Emmy Award under his belt for the role of Jones, Boothe struck out into a career of varied challenges, winning parts in such favorite films as Southern Comfort, Red Dawn, Extreme Prejudice, Tombstone, Sin City, and Nixon. Unsatisfied with limiting himself to film and TV, he also lent his forceful voice to video games where he moved even closer to the world of comic books.
In 2012, the actor filmed a brief scene for Marvels The Avengers in which he played an unnamed figure on the World Security Council. Fortunately, Boothe jumped at the chance to expand upon the part in 2015 on Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. There, the figure in shadows became Gideon Malick, a wicked Hydra leader that the actor poured all his experience and expertise into playing, making Malick a villain known for his cunning and cruelty even as audiences came to better empathize with him.
Powers Boothe continued to act right up until the end, and leaves behind an incredible range of roles, one any actor in the profession would be envious of.
The Marvel family is saddened to hear about the loss of our longtime friend, Powers Boothe. Our sincerest condolences go out to his family and friends.
Published May 15, 2017 By Ben Morse
Recipe by Jenn Fujikawa
12 ounces dark chocolate 1 cup Cocoa Rice Krispies Cereal 4 packets Strawberry Pop Rocks teaspoon kosher salt
Step 1: Prep a quarter-sheet pan by lining it with a Silpat or buttered parchment. Set aside.
Step 2: Melt the chocolate over a double boiler, stirring until smooth.
Step 3: Take off the heat and stir in the rice cereal.
Step 4: Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the prepped baking sheet. Use an offset spatula to spread evenly into a large rectangle.
Step 5: Place the sheet into the freezer to set.
Step 6: Take the sheet out and let warm to room temperature for 5-7 minutes then sprinkle the Pop Rocks and kosher salt. *
Step 7: Break into pieces to serve.
If you want to decorate it to look like Darkhold, cut out a Darkhold d symbol template, approximately 6-inches tall. Place over the chocolate and use the template to sprinkle the Pop Rocks into the d shape onto the chocolate to serve.
Published May 15, 2017 By Marc Strom
Fox has unveiled the first trailer for The Gifted, and you can check it out right here on Marvel.com!
Following a family who discovers their children have powers, the new series from director Bryan Singer is coming to Fox this fall.
Stay tuned to Marvel.com and follow The Gifted online with @thegiftedonfox on Twitter and the official Facebook page!
Published May 12, 2017 By Ben Morse
1 cup Baking soda cup citric acid cup Epsom salt cup corn starch 1 tbs coconut oil (cooled) tsp water 2 tsp lavender essential oil Few drops of food coloring
2 Bowls Bath Bomb molds Whisk Spoon Wax paper Fluffy Towel
Step 1: Combine dry ingredients & liquid
(The mixture should begin to clump together when you squish it)
Step 2: Pack mixture into molds
Step 3: Removing the bath ball
(If the mixture isnt packing well, place the mixture back in the bowl and add a tiny amount of water)
Step 4: Let bath bomb dry
- Synergy is Proud to Announce They Are Jackson Mississippi's Top-Rated Local Pest Control Companies Award Winner - Press Release - Digital Journal - November 28th, 2019
- How to handle the ants in your house - The Gazette Western University's Newspaper - November 26th, 2019
- Bug Infestation Drove Lansing Woman Up The Wall, But Landlords Efforts To Fix It Fell Short - CBS Chicago - November 19th, 2019
- Ants in the Home: When to call an Exterminator | The Bug Man - November 9th, 2019
- How to Get Rid of Pharaoh Ants - Do-It-Yourself Pest Control - October 20th, 2019
- Seattle, WA Pest Control | Western Exterminator - October 14th, 2019
- South Florida Pest Control & Termite Exterminators | Hulett - October 14th, 2019
- 6 Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Ants - Western Exterminator ... - October 4th, 2019
- Ant Exterminator - insightpestnorthwest.com - September 12th, 2019
- Carpenter Ants: How to Get Rid of Black Carpenter Ants - September 8th, 2019
- 10 Fascinating Facts About Ants - ThoughtCo - June 2nd, 2019
- Do I Need an Exterminator To Get Rid of Ants? | COMBAT - April 26th, 2019
- Ants | Pest Control Omaha - Exterminator | Omaha Pest ... - April 4th, 2019
- Black Ants: Bite, Types, Size | Western Exterminator - February 15th, 2019
- AAA Exterminating Co - Exterminator Termite Control - February 10th, 2019
- Pest Control for Greensboro Charlotte Raleigh and Central NC - January 25th, 2019
- Ant Control - Dealing with Ants | Western Exterminator - January 10th, 2019
- Ants and Ant Control - Eastside Exterminators - November 21st, 2018
- Carpenter Ants Exterminator in CT | EliminateEm - October 11th, 2018
- How to Get Rid of Flying Ants | Ehrlich Pest Control - September 17th, 2018
- Carpenter ants in Chicago best ant pest control exterminator - July 23rd, 2018
- Ant Control: Pest Control for Ants by Arrow Exterminators - July 12th, 2018
- Cost to Hire an Ant Exterminator - Estimates and Prices at ... - May 24th, 2018
- Exterminator in Connecticut - Bee Smart Pest Control - May 13th, 2018
- Carpenter Ant Control - Get Rid of Carpenter Ants - Orkin.com - May 11th, 2018
- Ant Exterminator in Buffalo, NY - Buffalo Exterminating - May 11th, 2018
- Ant Control & Ant Killer Products | DIY Ant Pest Control - April 5th, 2018
- Borax to Kill Ants | Ant Exterminator Blog - February 22nd, 2018
- Ant Control & Ant Killer Products | Do My Own - November 20th, 2017
- Pest Control Secaucus, NJ, | Exterminator Cost Secaucus ... - November 14th, 2017
- Exterminator Reveals Cheap Secret: Never see ants in your ... - September 26th, 2017
- Pest Control Products and Services Market Projected to Reflect 5.4% CAGR by 2026 - Digital Journal - September 7th, 2017
- It's Northwest spider season; what you can do around your home - KIRO Seattle - September 5th, 2017
- High Heat Sparks Ant Invasion CBS Los Angeles - CBS Los Angeles - September 1st, 2017
- Condo Smarts: Signs of pests call for quick action - The Province - September 1st, 2017
- Texas Floods Bring Floating Fire Ant Colonies - PCT Magazine - September 1st, 2017
- Friday, August 25, 2017 - LWW Journals (blog) - August 25th, 2017
- Column: Round the Town with Karen Wyant - Jackson County Times-Journal (blog) - August 14th, 2017
- Cynthia Drummond: Signs of transition from summer to fall - The Westerly Sun - August 14th, 2017
- Gardening column: Follow these tips to ensure healthy raspberry and blackberry bushes - News Sentinel - August 12th, 2017
- Invasion of the Sugar Ants - Longmont Observer - August 9th, 2017
- Bar Rescue Episode Transforms Bug-Infested Liquid Lounge Into The Tidal Bay Beach Bar - Long Beach Post - August 9th, 2017
- Limb Days and election application deadlines approaching - Hays Free Press - July 31st, 2017
- Fire Ant Fears Boost Japan Pesticide Maker to 30-Year High ... - Bloomberg - July 5th, 2017
- Experience has Produced a Leader In Omaha Miller Pest & Termite - Digital Journal (press release) - July 5th, 2017
- Marvel Takes Home 4 2017 Saturn Awards - Marvel (press release) (registration) (blog) - July 1st, 2017
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Trailer - News | Marvel.com - Marvel (press release) (registration) (blog) - June 29th, 2017
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Unveils First Poster - Marvel (press release) (registration) (blog) - June 26th, 2017
- The Defenders Strike a Pose in New Poster - Marvel (press release) (registration) (blog) - June 25th, 2017
- The season for unwanted pests - 1011now - June 24th, 2017
- 'Marvel's Rocket & Groot' Eligible for Outstanding Short ... - Marvel.com - Marvel (press release) (registration) (blog) - June 22nd, 2017
- Vote 'Marvel's Agents of SHIELD' At The Teen Choice Awards 2017 - Marvel (press release) (registration) (blog) - June 21st, 2017
- Everyday cheapskate: Make your own safe and effective ant spray ... - Herald & Review - June 19th, 2017
- Make your own safe ant spray - Coos Bay World - June 17th, 2017
- The Avengers Must Reunite to Defeat the Kabal in - News | Marvel ... - Marvel (press release) (registration) (blog) - June 17th, 2017
- The Top Five Exterminators in Movies - TVOvermind - June 15th, 2017
- The Kitchn: Can lemon peels really keep ants away? - Orlando Sentinel - June 13th, 2017
- 10 things to keep in mind about fire ants - Island Packet - June 12th, 2017
- Large spider climbs into ND woman's home, turns out it's common for our area - Valley News Live - June 10th, 2017
- Bullet Ant - Ask The Exterminator - June 8th, 2017
- Carpenter ants, bats besiege houses - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle - June 3rd, 2017
- How to safely enjoy summer outdoors - Foster's Daily Democrat - May 28th, 2017
- 5 Warning Signs That Your Home Has Been Invaded by Pests - RealtyBizNews - May 23rd, 2017
- Sugar Ants on Picnic Menu for Memorial Day a pest control warning - MENAFN.COM - May 21st, 2017
- Sun's out, bugs out: Pests we can expect as summer creeps closer - WKBN.com - May 19th, 2017
- Exterminators see boom in business thanks to weather - KAKE - May 19th, 2017
- Standing water could lead to bacteria and surge of mosquitoes - 13WHAM-TV - May 18th, 2017
- Pest Control Services Market is Expected to Cross US$ 22 Billion Globally by 2026 - Finance Wire - May 17th, 2017
- Bigger Is Better: 15 LARGEST Marvel Comics Characters - CBR (blog) - May 16th, 2017
- Mother's Day: A Tribute to My Mom as She Dodged Four Hurricanes - Dan's Papers - May 15th, 2017
- Review: The Hugo Boss Prize 2016: Anicka Yi, Life Is Cheap - Time Out New York (blog) - May 6th, 2017
- Anicka Yi's Art Is an Enigma Wrapped in an Ant Farm - artnet News - May 3rd, 2017
- The Bugs Of The World Could Squish Us All - FiveThirtyEight - May 3rd, 2017
- Trump Thought Being President Would Be 'Easier' Than His Old Life - Scary Mommy - April 29th, 2017
- Spring fever - Newton Daily News - April 28th, 2017
- Greater Seattle Area has Marching Armies of Little Black and big ... - MENAFN.COM - April 27th, 2017
- Pest control services market is expected to exceed US$ 22 Billion by 2026: Market Research Engine - Finance Wire - April 18th, 2017
- Warm winter will bring crazy summer - crazy ants, that is - Beaumont Enterprise - April 10th, 2017
- Seattle Has Big Black Ants Attacking Homes commercial buildings like bull doozers - MENAFN.COM - April 8th, 2017
- How to say goodbye to wet-weather bug infestations in the home ... - Stuff.co.nz - April 7th, 2017