Protects up to 5,000 square feet!
After years of selling various ultrasonic repelling devices, our company has settled on and recommends theAttack Wave Squirrel Repeller.The Attack Wave iseffective in controllingsquirrels, rats, mice, cockroaches, fleas, crickets, ants and most of the other common pests.
Laboratory research has shown ultrasonic sound wavesattack the auditory and nervous systems of most common pestscausing them pain and discomfort.
With110 decibels of sound pressure, pests will giveup their source of food, water and shelter and move on. These high-intensity sound waves are out of the hearing range or human beings and most household pets such as dogs, cats, fish, birds, and farm animals (do not use this product if you have pet rodents).
TheAttack Wavewill not interferewith televisions, radios, electronic burglar alarms, fire or smoke detectors, pacemakers, hearing aids or other electronic equipment.Attack Wavewill not harmplants either.
We confidently recommend this device to our customers and they are usually very pleased with the results. Many of our customers come back for more Attack Waves for their friends and relatives who are also fighting with annoying pests!
Say Goodbye to Squirrels, Rats, Mice, and Other Pests!
The Attack Waveis a device with anauto-changing and auto sweepinghigh intensity frequency range above 30,000Hz to 65,000Hz. The unique circuit design of Attack Wave strikes the auditory and nervous systems of the pests strongly. This specially designed function is effective inpreventing pests from producing immunity to a pre-setted single sweep rate.
Attack Waveis an improved design over conventional pest repellers. No adjustment for the periodical sweeping rate is necessary as in the conventional models.Pests will never get used to the ultrasonic sound waves emitted from this device.
Attack Wave effectively protects an area up to 4,000 – 5,000 unobstructed square feet. In a home with room, hallways, and furniture the effective range is closer to 2000 squre feet. After plugging Attack Wave in you will notice a small red L.E.D indicatesAttack Wave is operating properly. The Attack Wave’s unique test button on the back panel when depressed caused the unit to shift its output down into the audible frequency range for a reassuring check of its ultrasonic output. The shrill, shock, unregulated siren-like sound simulates the sound that pests hear continually.
“I admit I was skeptical before purchasing the Attack product from you guys. I was catching 2 or 3 mice a night in my kitchen with the wooden traps. I plugged this unit into the outlet above the counter and within days I had stopped catching mice. I would no longer come out in the middle of the night to flip the light on and see one running on my counter along the wall. Cool product, works great. Thanks.”
Doug, Eugene OR
Just plug into an electric outlet, Attack Wave can be used indoors at any time. You will notice the effect of the Attack Wave within a few days. There will be an absence of rodent activity. Perhaps you will notice an increase in insects’ activity during this period of time as the ultrasonic sound waves drive these pests from hiding. In a short while they will be gone as well. While the pests are being driven away, they are undoubtedly leaving their eggs an larvae behind. Incubation will continue and they will hatch as usual. However, The Attack Wave will send the ultrasonic output continuously to attack their auditor and nervous systems to drive the new generation away. In 4 to 6 weeks the infestation should be over and you will be free of pests. Leave The Attack Wave plugged in for year round, day and night pest control.
It costs only about a 1/2 cent a day to operate. No more dangerous chemicals to buy, no more messy traps to clean when you apply The Attack Wave. Exterminators can cost hundredes of dollars. With the attack wave you’ll get an economical solution that will provide years of protection and peace of mind.
The Attack Wave uses new technology to make ultrasonic sound an even more effective deterrent / repeller. This unit uses wave variation which alternates levels of ultrasonic sound, therefore making it impossible for rodents or pests to become immune to its sound.
test button / DC input
dual sound output
Read this article:
Attack Wave Squirrel Repeller – pestcontroldeluxe.com
- Squirrel Trapping - Get Rid Of Squirrels | Squirrel Removal - April 19th, 2019
- Squirrels: Facts, Identification & Control | Terminix - March 21st, 2019
- Pearland, TX Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite Inspector - March 11th, 2019
- Does Orkin Offer Solutions for Squirrel Problems? - ATOM - March 7th, 2019
- Connecticut Squirrel Exterminator | Squirrel Removal CT ... - February 20th, 2019
- Delaware Squirrel Removal - delaware-exterminator.com - February 18th, 2019
- Camelback Crickets - asktheexterminator.com - January 29th, 2019
- Squirrel Control - How To Get Rid Of Squirrels | DoMyOwn.com - December 22nd, 2018
- How To Control Squirrels | Solutions Pest & Lawn - September 19th, 2018
- Amazon.com : 2017 Upgraded Version SereneLife Electronic ... - July 30th, 2018
- Chesterfield MI Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite Inspector - July 16th, 2018
- Integrity Pest Control - -Termite -Rodent -Wildlife - July 6th, 2018
- Canton Termite And Pest Control (The Exterminator) - June 25th, 2018
- Urban Wildlife Control Atlanta GA - Atlanta Animal Control ... - June 19th, 2018
- Pest Control Long Island | Exterminator Long Island | Bug ... - June 16th, 2018
- Squirrel Infestations: Signs & Treatment - Orkin.com - May 24th, 2018
- Can Squirrels Cause Roof Damage? | Knockout Roofing - March 23rd, 2018
- Squirrel Pest Control & Removal - Get Rid of Squirrels - March 22nd, 2018
- Gopher Control, Gopher Removal, Exterminator - Gopher and ... - February 14th, 2018
- Squirrel Exterminator Syracuse, NY | Squirrel Pest Control ... - December 27th, 2017
- How to Get Rid of Squirrels - Do-It-Yourself Pest Control - December 19th, 2017
- Flying Squirrel | World's Weirdest - YouTube - December 8th, 2017
- Kingston, NY Exterminator | Insect & Rodent Pest Control - November 20th, 2017
- Katydid - Ask The Exterminator - November 20th, 2017
- Miller Pest Control: Pest Control & Exterminator Services - November 11th, 2017
- Looney Tunes-inspired mayhem gets tiresome fast - The Straits Times - September 5th, 2017
- Pest Control Company in NJ | Termite Control | Balance of ... - September 3rd, 2017
- No signs of rat infestation in Westerly | The Westerly Sun - The Westerly Sun - September 2nd, 2017
- In contrast to Stonington, Westerly hasn't had too many problems with rats - The Westerly Sun - September 1st, 2017
- 'The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature': You know what I'm saying? - Flayrah - August 28th, 2017
- White spots on crape myrtle could be scale - San Antonio Express-News (subscription) - August 25th, 2017
- Crape myrtle scales won't do permanent damage | Neil Sperry ... - Bryan-College Station Eagle - August 25th, 2017
- Movie review: Sequel squirrels away radical themes - Bloomington Pantagraph - August 18th, 2017
- How to Get Squirrels Out of Your Attic | Terminix - August 16th, 2017
- The Nut Job 2 marks a slight improvement on its way ... - The AV Club - A.V. Club - August 12th, 2017
- What's hot this week in theaters: The Nut Job 2 - Madison.com - August 12th, 2017
- Life at The Par 3 motel: 'It's no mansion' - Richmond.com - August 5th, 2017
- Police Report: Garth Road Woman Bitten by Dog; Speeding Driver Arrested on Post Road - Scarsdale10583.com - August 2nd, 2017
- Ammi Midstokke: Beauty of nature indisputable sometimes - The Spokesman-Review - July 31st, 2017
- Tips to keep rabies-carrying wildlife away from your home - WFXL FOX 31 - July 12th, 2017
- Grey squirrel exterminator branded 'racist' by wildlife activists - Telegraph.co.uk - July 8th, 2017
- RH Line calls printed June 3, 2017 - Loveland Reporter-Herald - Loveland Reporter-Herald - June 3rd, 2017
- Deer control needed - Pentiction Western News - June 3rd, 2017
- Voles ripping up yards across Winnipeg - MetroNews Canada - April 25th, 2017
- Spiders - Ask The Exterminator - April 21st, 2017
- Pest Control Wildlife Control Macon Georgia - Exterminator - April 20th, 2017
- What to watch on TV this weekend - Radio Times - April 10th, 2017
- So, just what did the Victorians ever do for us? Helen Arney investigates - Express.co.uk - April 2nd, 2017
- Will Mothballs Keep Squirrels Away? - pestkilled.com - March 11th, 2017
- Squirrels in the Attic - Charlotte Squirrel Removal - March 3rd, 2017
- In brief - Gillette News Record - February 19th, 2017
- Baits for Squirrels | Squirrel Baits | Havahart - January 25th, 2017
- Fogger - Ask The Exterminator - December 18th, 2016
- Toronto, ON Pest Control & Exterminator Services - December 14th, 2016
- Long Island Pest Control, Queens Exterminator - Top Quality - November 20th, 2016
- Exterminator Queens Village | Home | (347)-269-2307 - October 15th, 2016
- Termite Resistant Wood - Ask The Exterminator - October 15th, 2016
- Hawkeye Exterminators - Pest Control Des Moines , Iowa - September 22nd, 2016
- Palmetto Bugs - Ask The Exterminator - September 17th, 2016
- Squirrel Control: Trapping & Removal Service - August 31st, 2016
- Squirrel Damage | How To Stop Squirrels - November 2nd, 2015
- Quality Pest Control, Exterminator Services & Animal Removal - November 2nd, 2015
- Squirrel Control: Trapping & Removal - October 29th, 2015
- How to get rid of squirrels | ULTIMATE Repellent for ... - October 14th, 2015
- How to get rid of squirrels/chipmunks in attic ... - September 25th, 2015
- Ground Squirrel Control | RAM Pest Control - September 24th, 2015
- Squirrel Removal and Control - September 24th, 2015
- Squirrel Removal - Squirrel Control Solutions the Greater ... - September 9th, 2015
- Squirrel Control Products | Repel, Deter, Stop & Get Rid ... - September 8th, 2015
- Squirrel Trapping Removal and Control - Tucson, Arizona - September 3rd, 2015
- Squirrel Control Blog - Squirrel Information - August 28th, 2015
- Squirrel Pest Control Guide FOR BEGINNERS - August 17th, 2015
- Wildlife Control CT: Skunk, Raccoon & Squirrel Removal ... - July 31st, 2015
- Squirrel Removal NJ Squirrel Control - New Jersey Squirrel ... - July 31st, 2015
- Buy Squirrel Control Product at Economic Price - Pestmall - July 9th, 2015
- Squirrel Removal and Control - Animal Control Solutions - July 5th, 2015
- Techniques to control and manage tree squirrel damage - July 2nd, 2015
- Squirrel Control | Squirrels in Attic | Connor's Termite ... - July 2nd, 2015
- Squirrel Control - tunnelfill - July 2nd, 2015
- Squirrel Pest Control Effective Methods Of Prevention - July 2nd, 2015